KHHI’s huge appetite to satisfying its customer and critics through different new models and techniques - to prove it’s the best in the business has led to the production and release of this one of a kind modern khukuri knife that would certainly prove worth carrying and investing. “Fear the BLACK” theme is used to generate an appeal within mass, to give a powerful and lethal look but above all, to avoid rust (oxidization) from the knife so that it remains healthy and handsome at all times. Its ALL-BLACK specialty is outstandingly backed up by solid rubber easy-to-grip functional handle. FtB’s unique and excellent features, a power-pact combination of beauty and beast makes it one of the strongest and best knives KHHI has to its image and asset.
- Blackened raw blade (panel) to prevent rusting and to give a striking and lethal look. Here the blade goes through a series of coloring process to keep the format in tact as much as possible.
- A heavy version blade to make working easy and swift
- 11 inches bladed for more and better coverage or range
- Traditional notch (Cho) discarded to give a new and modern loo
- Edge section or bevel is whitened (unpolished) to furnish a brilliant loo
- Blade forged in the famous and effective “World War” version
- “Solid Rubber Handle” for easy, fast and compact grip
- Special rubber handle with designated “Curves and Contours” (as seen in the picture) to provide the best possible hold even in slippery conditions
- A Rat tail tang of the blade goes all the way through the rubber handle which is very strongly fitted to endure abuse, hardship and to last looooong
- Metallic fixtures (washer, pommel, butt and keeper) are also blackened to avoid rust and to give an overall matching look
- Traditional buffalo hide for strength and durability
- Black colored leather to give a matching loo
- Fasten-up frog with single belt loop as the khukuri carrier
- Leather loop (lanyard hole) in the tip to tie around the thigh portion by using a leather/rope thong, to prevent wobbling while in motion“Now the ALL BLACK is here to lighten your work load
– to lighten your dark world.”