Mukti = Redemption (be FREE set FREE)
- US$ 164.99
- 13.5 inches approx.
- 10mm approx.
- 1550 grams
- 1800 grams
- 2300 grams
- Attacking, Combat, Fighting, Heavy duty, Lethal, Sacrifice, Stabbing
- KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 21st Jan 2012)
The creator of Mukti is actually Mr. Frank Gonzalez of KniveByHand (KBH) who is KHHI’s professional partner and a very good friend. Mr. Gonzalez, an ex-US Army veteran is an expert in knives and guns. He has a Midas touch when it comes to knives. Meaning – his skill, experience and knowledge gives life to even a dying knife. KHHI would like to deeply thank Mr. Frank Gonzalez for allowing us to sell one of his great creations.
Mukti has 13+ inch mean looking and power packed blade that has the ability to crush a target in one single blow. The weight is concentrated more in the upper portion of the blade to maximize force and thus impact when swinging. It is also a stabbing knife as it has a straight shape and forged very pointed towards the tip area for that very purpose. A layer/fuller (chirra) forged in the centre of the blade works as in I-Beam to withstand the impact or pressure felt by the blade in hard blows when using. A built in Guard from the shape itself is made to protect the user’s hand from slipping towards the sharp blade. It has a buffalo Horn handle built in “Panawal” version. The full flat tang handle has multiple rivets cleverly done to support the heavy blade. An extended tang with a lanyard hole is also forged (as seen in the photo) to facilitate a wrist cord. Mukti comes with an ordinary black buffalo hide sheath for carriage. Lanyard loop tip (for thigh leather string) and a strap button in frog (for easier carriage) are fitted to aid easy movement while carrying the knife in waist.Handle Size = 7 inches approx.
Materials / Features:
Buffalo hide scabbard with lanyard loop and strap button, FFT multiple riveted buffalo horn handle with built in Guard and extended Tang with lanyard hole, Full unpolished finishing
*** Please be notified that from now onwards ONLY the Khukuris and Knives with our official trademark (for more details Click Here) are the property of KHHI (made by KHHI) and is/are the only ones we hold responsible of and obliged to. ***
- KHHI Brochure [Company’s profile, its websites, products and related]
- Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]