Shree 5 Chirra (General)
- US$ 164.99
- 14 inches approx.
- 10mm approx.
- 1350 grams
- 1600 grams
- 2100 grams
- Gift, Heavy duty, Lethal, Outdoor, Sacrifice
- KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 1st Mar 2012)
- Chirra-wal (Fullers)
The success story of Chirra khukuris, especially the 3 Chirra (Beast) goes far and beyond and reached to a height where KHHI was challenged to introduce yet another superior version of this type to better the better and better the best. Thus Shree 5 Chirra was born to be added as another exclusive and extra ordinary knife to the “Chirra (fuller)” category, to deliver the ultimate power of strength, speed, security and satisfaction. The aristocrat name “Shree 5 (five)” has been chosen to denote the royal class and stature of this amazing knife. SHREE in Nepalese, to honor the khukuri and 5, the royal status and also to represent the 5 x fullers/layers that the knife embraces. The five Chirras in a single body (as seen in the photos); the hardest to forge and craft – display of true craftsmanship - to support the blade in fatal impact by easing the tension created, and the heavy blade backed up by 5 x riveted full tang handle make the kukri a wonder whose beauty and beast like character can only be expressed and explained by the owner and the user himself.
- 5 x Chirras/Fullers for beauty and strength
- Traditional look and style of an original kukri
- Heavy blade yet well balanced by its chirras
- 5 x rivets, thick full flat tang wooden handle for strength and durability
- Heavy duty bolster and butt cap fitted handle with a lanyard hole
- Black normal leather sheath with metallic chape
- Since belt loop frog for carriage
- Total unpolished finishing for simple yet elegant look and for effective cutting objective.
Shree 5 Chirra (General) is truly the commanding Army General of all kukri brigades..
Handle size: 6 inches approx.
Materials / Features:
Black leather scabbard with metallic tip, FFT 5 x rivets Indian Rosewood, 5 Chirra/Layer heavy broad blade, total unpolished finishing
*** Please be notified that from now onwards ONLY the Khukuris and Knives with our official trademark (for more details Click Here) are the property of KHHI (made by KHHI) and is/are the only ones we hold responsible of and obliged to. ***
- KHHI Brochure [Companyís profile, its websites, products and related]
- Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]