12" SiruPate Khukuri (Advance)
It is an improved design of the famous SiruPate models; built newer, fresher and better than the regular ones. The unique white wood handle of the blade and white frog with fasten-up lace distinguish this SiruPate from its siblings and others. These improved or advanced features of the 12” SiruPate also makes it an attractive kukri and more than just a mere hard cutting tool.
The shape is actually the influence of the maker from a leaf called “Siru Paat” found in the hilly regions of Nepal. Since the shape of the knife highly resembles the leaf the name is given so as Sirupate Kukri. With advance additional features from Khukuri House, KHHI, this kukri knife is called as the 'Advance Sirupate Kukri'.
Improved, attractive version of SiruPate >>
The 12” semi-polished long blade of 12” SiruPate kukri gives better coverage and hence better performance. Also, since the blade is slender the over-weight (hard to handle) issue is satisfactorily take care of. The improved scabbard has a loosen-up fastening frog for the belt to go through to fasten as required. Plus, the lanyard loop fixed at the tip of the scabbard prevents the kukri from wobbling around the thigh portion while in motion.
The effortlessness, easiness and effectiveness of 12” Sirupate Advanced Khukuri make this knife important and functional, be it in indoor or outdoor or even in untamed sites.
Size of Blade: 12 inches
Materials / Feature: Water buffalo leather scabbard with white (cream) lace frog, White wood handle, 2 x small knives
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 560
- Overall weight (gm): 775
- Shipping weight (gm): 1125
- Blade finishing: Semi Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu
- Accompanying knives/B-up: Karda Chakmak
- Blade thickness (mm): 8.5
- Handle finishing: Semi Polished
- Sheath: Water buffalo leather
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: White Metal
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Indoor, Domestic use, Hunting, Combat, Jungle warfare, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.