the 13" Scourge (Apocalypse) kukri >>
n. 1. A source of widespread dreadful affliction and devastation, such as that caused by pestilence or war. When the undead walk the earth or your country falls into a state of anarchy and chaos, then this knife is all you need to make sure you survive anything the end of the world as we know it can throw at you.
[Please be notified that the default Scourge sheath comes with a lanyard loop tip and the metallic tip (chape/kothi) shown in the photos is fitted only on demand/request]
Size of Blade: 13 inches
Size of handle: 5.5-6 inches approx.
Weight of knife (blade + handle): 885 gms approx.
Material: Stylized sheath, sharpened/ false back edge, ergonomic rosewood handle, integral finger guard, bottle opener cho, firesteel notches, skull crusher, hammer pommel section, lanyard hole
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 26th March 2013)
MIDNIGHT SCOURGE (walking dead) >>
Deep into the night when the deads awaken and creeps towards you to eat your brain; suck your blood; when you have run out of bullets, guns jammed and the only thing between getting eaten alive and kick his fucking ass is the “Midnight Scourge”; what would you do !! Are you man enough, do you have the balls to come out alive and live yet another day!!
Every step they take, daggering towards you, death end seems closer, clearer. They hum the song of death as they approach you. Torn are their cloths, scars cover their body, staggering looks as they would batter over you like hungry wolves. The dreadful screams of people echo in your ears as your heart pounds like never before…..what would you do? ……… and a boon “The Midnight scourge” lay just there beside you. What will you do? It’s a do or die situation, now or never. Die in fear or live with bravery … and henceforth “The midnight scourge” comes for your rescue, bravery prevails!
Size of Blade: 13 inches approx. (52100 HC steel)
Size of handle: 5.5-6 inches approx. (Black Wood)
Weight of knife (blade + handle): 900 gms approx. (need just one lethal blow to get the job done)
Added Features: Chirra/fullers for blade for strength and balance; Raw blade for extra strength and hardness to blade; Notch for blood dripping so that you can kill more zombies; Pattern/Khol for beauty and beast character to the knife; L-key configuration for extra power and durability to handle, Finger grips/curvature for stronger and better hold/grip;; Black leather sheath for midnight camouflage (to play hide n seek with zombies)
USD 149.99 (on demand only; to order contact at email@example.com)
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Blank price (USD): 79.99
- Blank weight (gm): 775
- Actual Weight (gm): 885
- Overall weight (gm): 1150
- Shipping weight (gm): 1500
- Blade finishing: Semi Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 8
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Brown leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2013-03-26
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Attacking, Heavy Duty, Defending, Stabbing, Lethal, Combat, Collection
Give us your valuable review on our items.
I am so impressed, two months early and an amazing product. I couldn’t be more pleased.
Jerry Duane Nemec,
Order Id: QL6624
Date: 19th September, 2018
Jerry Duane Nemec USA
The beautiful knives arrived just an hour ago they r great. It's beyond expectation when i opened the box and saw what u made. Great work will be buying more of those beautifull knifes.
aul van het Hooft
Date: 15th April, 2018
Paul van het Hooft
KHHI SALE ID: 17711 P1
I've received "The Scourge" today. Thank you for the great and fast service!
Awesome kukri...beauty and beast. Excellent craftsmanship!
My regards to all involved in the process of making this great knife.
Rob van Grunsven (the Netherlands)
Date: 27th January, 2017
Rob van Grunsven Netherlands
Hi Mr. Swarna,
I put a little vid on Youtube because i am so overwhelmed of the Scourge :) i am not a professional :) Best greatings to Nepal and to the complete KHHI Team.
best regards Marcus
Order Update 16842 P1
Date: 2nd April, 2016
Namaste my friends!
First of all, I would like to tell you that I have received and used my Scourge Kukri. It is a very beautiful knife and my friends want one too.
Now I'm thinking of ordering the Mukti soon. Here are a few questions.
1. Does the mukti use the same blade as the scourge?
2. How can I apply the P1 discount when I pay for the Mukti?
3. Can you engrave my last name to both sides of the blade?
4. Do you guys sell a sharpener with this knife?
Thank you so much for the beautiful blades you guys bring to the world.
Gil Cabanas (Sale ID: 16821)
Date: 17th February, 2016
Gil Cabanas Canadaa