13inch Scourge (Apocalypse)
Scourge kukri knife - an excellent fusion of a Kukri + Bowie (east + west) that is ruthless as a weapon yet composed as a utility knife; be the SURVIVOR and SAVIOR. save n sustain..
the 13" Scourge (Apocalypse) kukri >> FEAR the EDGE..
n. 1. A source of widespread dreadful affliction and devastation, such as that caused by pestilence or war. When the undead walk the earth or your country falls into a state of anarchy and chaos, then this knife is all you need to make sure you survive anything the end of the world as we know it can throw at you.
[Please be notified that the default Scourge sheath comes with a lanyard loop tip and the metallic tip (chape/kothi) shown in the photos is fitted only on demand/request]
Default Size of Blade: 13 inches
Default Size of handle: 5.5-6 inches approx.
Default Weight of knife (blade + handle): 835 gms approx.
Material: Stylized sheath, sharpened/ false back edge, ergonomic rosewood handle, integral finger guard, bottle opener cho, firesteel notches, skull crusher, hammer pommel section, lanyard hole
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 26th March 2013)
MIDNIGHT SCOURGE (walking dead) >>
Deep into the night when the deads awaken and creeps towards you to eat your brain; suck your blood; when you have run out of bullets, guns jammed and the only thing between getting eaten alive and kick his fucking ass is the “Midnight Scourge”; what would you do !! Are you man enough, do you have the balls to come out alive and live yet another day!!
Every step they take, daggering towards you, death end seems closer, clearer. They hum the song of death as they approach you. Torn are their cloths, scars cover their body, staggering looks as they would batter over you like hungry wolves. The dreadful screams of people echo in your ears as your heart pounds like never before…..what would you do? ……… and a boon “The Midnight scourge” lay just there beside you. What will you do? It’s a do or die situation, now or never. Die in fear or live with bravery … and henceforth “The midnight scourge” comes for your rescue, bravery prevails!
Default Size of Blade: 13 inches approx. (52100 HC steel)
Default Size of handle: 5.5-6 inches approx. (Black Wood)
Default Weight of knife (blade + handle): 775 gms approx. (need just one lethal blow to get the job done)
- Chirra/fullers for blade for strength and balance;
- Raw blade for extra strength and hardness to blade;
- Notch for blood dripping so that you can kill more zombies;
- Pattern/Khol for beauty and beast character to the knife;
- L-key configuration for extra power and durability to handle,
- Finger grips/curvature for stronger and better hold/grip;
- Black leather sheath for midnight camouflage (to play hide n seek with zombies)
USD 149.99 (on demand only; to order contact at email@example.com)
- Actual Weight (gm): 835
- Overall weight (gm): 1050
- Shipping weight (gm): 1500
- Blade finishing: Semi Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 8
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Brown leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2013-03-26
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Attacking, Heavy Duty, Defending, Stabbing, Lethal, Combat, Collection
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]