5160 Biltong PLUS; A mini Kukri knife >>
[Note:: Incase the horn is not upto the required standard/size then Black Wood will be used instead]
HC 5160 handmade
Blade: +5" approx
Handle: about 3.75" Horn including Bolster
Thickness/Spine: 6 mm approx. around bolster (gentle distal taper)
widest = 25 mm approx.
narrowest = 19 mm approx.
Highly Polished finishing
Army Green water-proof KYDEX sheath with belt clip holder
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 125
- Overall weight (gm): 165
- Shipping weight (gm): 500
- Blade finishing: Mirror
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 6
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Army Green KYDEX
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2018-05-24
- Tang type: Half
- Fixture: Brass
- Edge grinding: V
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Scandi
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Gift, Domestic use, Stabbing
Give us your valuable review on our items.
I like the knives I bought quite a bit. One suggestion is that the handle is a little small. A wider handle would be easier to grip.
Date: 27th February, 2019
part of my "active file"!
As expected, I really like my new "Biltong Plus" khukuri. I think that it is a well-thought-out up-sizing and upgrading of an already fine little knife. The "Plus's" larger blade dimensions make it possibly just a bit better "utility knife" than the Biltong is, though the older knife is certainly no slouch in that department. I am also impressed by the "Plus's" handle. It is a bit more "slender" than many Westerner's are accustomed to but it impresses by the comfortable"ergonomics' of its "long oval" profile and the well-done cross-hatching on its buffalo horn handle material. I also appreciate the fact that the knife comes with a kydex sheath, which seems to suit the "concept" of the piece very well. The knife is also very well-executed with excellent profiling, fit and finish. Mr.Rajkumar Biswakarma ("R") did a very fine job with this knife. The knife came with a "nice edge" that a few strokes with a ceramic stick has turned into a "scary edge". My new "Biltong Plus" is now part of my "active file"!
Date: 16th February, 2019
John schedel USA
Great little knife
Being big fan of Khukuris I was looking for something a little different and this was it. This is a great for a belt knife. If are looking for something different, then I recommend this little jewel.
Date: 20th November, 2018
I just received the x2 5160 Biltong PLUS last night. I am extremely happy with how they look, feel, and the quality of them. One was a gift for my brother, who was very happy to receive it. I am positive both khukuri’s will give my brother and I many years of great service.
Thank you for your the great khukuris and great service.
Date: 6th September, 2018
Excellent craftmanship on this 5160 Biltong Plus, i am very pleased. Thank you Khhi Nepal , looking forward to the rest.
Date: 29th August, 2018
Rip Lee Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States.