6 inch Jungle PLUS (Heavy-Duty) Kukri Knife
KHHI is always working relentlessly to bolstering its collection of mini versions and this is one of the fine additions to its small sized khukri knives that wud simply meet the standard and desire of many users. As per its name, “6 inch Jungle PLUS” is the advanced (modern) version of the traditional 6” Jungle (Sweet) that has been solidly crafted for heavy duty works by keeping the same required features in mind as a hardcore working knife. The blade is thick forged with a semi-fuller (for more strength and durability), with mirror polished finishing (to prevent rusting), fixed by a “Panawal” version handle system (Full flat tang with rivets for strength, stamina and status), having a vertical guard between the blade and handle (to always safe guard the holding hand within the handle’s portion) and with a Brown leather sheath (for smart look and strong fitting).
Here special attention is made on two things;
1) Butt Cap is rounded in upper portion so that it won’t dig (stab) in palm
2) Highly mirror polished is done (obviously we have retained the hardness) to completely prevent the blade from rusting.
6” Jungle PLUS mainly works (or is a must) for those who prefer an all rounder small size kukri knife (since it’s easier to carry and to work with) that is intended for all types of works - be it, REGULAR usage or HEAVY-DUTY works, NO PROBLEM at all.
Blade size: 6 inches approx.
Handle size: 4 inches approx.
Blade Thickness: 7/8 mm approx.
Weight: 335 gms approx. (Blade+Handle)
Materials / features: Brown leather sheath, Hard wooden handle (saaj), metal fixtures, 5160 semi fuller/chirra blade
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 14th Apr 2015)
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 335
- Overall weight (gm): 415
- Shipping weight (gm): 650
- Blade finishing: Mirror
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7/8
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Brown leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2015-04-14
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Chirra
- Function: Attacking, Trekking, Hunting, Fighting, Outdoor
Give us your valuable review on our items.