Battleman (Fight n Field knife)
Battleman is both a lethal fighting knife and a very effective field knife..
Delivery: Estimated between Apr 01, 2024 and Apr 11, 2024
Item Location: Nepal
the Battleman, a modern kukri having a detachable knuckle duster (Double edge + raw finishing)
An aggressive combat knife yet a simple field knife
Battleman is both a lethal fighting knife and a very effective field knife. The detachable knuckle duster adds variation to the knife making it a destructive battle knife and/or a dominant utility knife in a just a matter of minute. Get the Knuckle ON, you have a deadly fighting knife, man to man combative situations. Get the Knuckle OFF, you have a simple versatile field knife for any cutting works.
MAIN FEATURES >>
- Kukri shaped so always effective
- Double edge (sharp upper spine) for up thrust cutting, slitting, splitting and stabbing etc
- Raw finishing gives better hardness and appealing look
- 9 inch bladed (EDGE only) so easy to use and carry. NO stress
- Around 5" (handle material) ergonomic human hand handle for easy handling and better grip
- Full flat tang in handle for power and strength. Also gives counter balance to the blade
- Detachable (on/off) Knuckle duster adds variation and gives double character to the blade (from aggressive to peaceful)
- L-key fixture for riveting the wooden scales and unpolished finishing provide strength and strong grip
- Lanyard hole for tying in wrist so the knife is never dropped
- All-leather made Western Sheath for easy operation and carry. Its durable and safe too
Blade size: 9 inches approx. (sharp section) and 10 inches approx. (Tip to Handle Slab)
Handle size: 5 inches approx. (unpolished)
Blade Thickness: 6-7 mm approx. (flat)
Weight: 650 gms approx. (Blade + Handle) and 735 gms (Blade + Handle + Knuckle duster)
IMPORTANT NOTICE :: DUE TO THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE DARK BROWN LEATHER IN THE MARKET EITHER REDDISH MAROON OR BLACK COLOR WILL BE SHIPPED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
This is an interesting image in which one of our customers from the UK was so impressed by the kukri that he decided to put it in his body. He says these are the knives that have really touched him. Its such an honor to carry this image on our website.