the Battleman (Fight n Field ) Bowie knife
Battleman is both a lethal fighting knife and a very effective field knife. The detachable knuckle duster adds variation to the knife making it a destructive battle knife and/or a dominant utility knife in a just a matter of minute..
The Battleman is simultaneously a devastating fighting knife, and an effective field knife. It is equally at home building a survival shelter as it is raiding an enemy’s trench in the middle of the night. Much like the traditional trench knives made by soldiers in the first world war, the Battleman has a knuckle-duster for added punch. To make this a field knife, the knuckle-duster is easily removable. The unpolished blade helps prevent reflection in combat situations, and the full flat tang handle ensures it’s durability during field use. It also includes a full leather sheath, so that it can be drawn in silence, to maintain the element of stealth.
Blade size: 9 inches approx. (sharp section)
Handle size: 5 inches approx. (unpolished)
Blade Thickness: 7 mm approx. (flat)
Weight: 775 gms approx. (Blade + Handle)
IMPORTANT NOTICE :: DUE TO COVID19 CRISIS THERE IS NO STOCK OF THE DARK BROWN LEATHER IN THE MARKET USED IN THIS KNIFE. HENCE BLACK COLOR WILL BE USED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 725
- Overall weight (gm): 835
- Shipping weight (gm): 1200
- Blade finishing: RAW
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Unpolish
- Sheath: Western Brown leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2016-05-14
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Slope
- Function: Attacking, Defending, Stabbing, Hunting, Lethal, Fighting, Combat, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.
14" Battleman Custom design
It was my pleasure. I have already bought two khukuris from you in the past and am pleased with both of them so I know I will get a very good quality knife that will do as I ask of it. The Thanks should go to you and the craftsman who produce these excellent knives/khukuris.
Again with Thanks
custom-design ID 1509
Date: 22nd August, 2018
Chris Tucker USA