BAYONET GURKHA (Spearhead)
When bullet runs out, a bayonet is the Gurkhax first weapon to depend on before he draws out his khukuri..
BAYONET GURKHA (Spearhead)
While the whole world is talking about the khukuri we thought of doing something different to divert their minds by doing the “Bayonet Gurkha” bowie knife; a reproduced version form the World War era in KHHI’s style. Of course not as famous and legendary as the Khukuri but definitely one must not forget and ignore the decisive edge of a bayonet. Numerous battles and campaigns were fought and won by spearheading the bayonet in a man-to-man combat situation stabbing and clearing the way to victory. When bullet runs out, a bayonet knife is the Gurkha’s first weapon to depend on before he draws out his khukuri.
This KHHI’s “Bayonet Gurkha” is 12” bladed having unpolished finishing with a deep fuller in the panel on both sides. Fitted with almost figure “8” shaped iron guard, the Bayonet Gurkha has a full flat tang handle that runs thru the entire length of the handle. The thickness (spine) of the blade and handle is equal at 5 mm. A very strongly made butt cap is fitted at the bottom portion of the handle. Bayonet Gurkha is the exact reproduced version (see inset) of one of the bayonets used by Gurkhas in the great world war. Although it’s a pure war tool (material) it can still be used as a cutting tool/knife in and beyond house, be it domestically or for various outdoor purposes. Bayonet Gurkha adds depth and variation to KHHI’s extra ordinary product range (catalog).
Technical specification of BAYONET GURKHA (Spearhead) bowie knife are :
Blade: 12" approx
Handle: about 6” Rosewood with Iron plate butt cap
Guard: 102-104mm approx tall
Thickness/Spine: 5 mm approx. all the way
width = 33-35mm approx.
weight: 725 gms approx
finishing: Traditional unpolished finishing
scabbard: Traditional black leather sheath with Vertical carriage frog
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 725
- Overall weight (gm): 800
- Shipping weight (gm): 1150
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 5
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Black Leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2017-09-08
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: V
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Hollow
- Function: Attacking, Defending, Stabbing, Military, Fighting, Combat, Collection
Give us your valuable review on our items.