Biltong Special (Conceal Kukri)
The advanced version of the regular Biltong - a mini utility cum hacking knife with special and superior handle (Panawal) designated for strength and power works..
Biltong Special (Conceal Kukri)
A mini utility cum hacking kukri knife having a more special and superior “Panawal handle” (Full Flat Tang with Rivets) executed for a stronger and lasting grip that is built for heavy duty works, and now further upgraded by US imported Kydex sheath; it’s a MUST for all travelers.
Biltong Special is the advanced version of the regular “Biltong” crafted to fill in the vacancy for a mini utility cum hacking kukri knife that has a special and superior handle (Panawal) designated for strength and power works. It has been made by KHHI on popular demand by its customers to make something small yet useful with an advanced type of handle to boost KHHI’s small series. Further, now added with special KYDEX sheath this mini khukuri must be on your top 10 priority list whenever you leave home.
Followings are the reasons why it is so much on demand (why you must buy the Biltong Special??)But before that it is important to know why the term “Biltong” is used for this khukuri.
The name of this knife is actually the imitation of the South African native knife used for cutting dry meat. This interesting and appealing name is in fact the courtesy of one of the main importers of South Africa who used to buy from KHHI long time back. The gentleman saw the potential of the Biltong kukri as a better and cheaper means of cutting dry meat so he started ordering in massive quantity and promoted the knife in his country as the “Biltong Kukri”. Hence the name originated that exists till date.
Features of Special Biltong Conceal Kukri
- 5 inch bladed (World War version) heavier and thicker blade for more efficiency and thus greater result
- Peak less blade for swifter draw in and out
- Decorated (Brass inlay Pattern) blade for good look
- Highly/mirror polished blade to prevent rusting
- Small sized yet a good hacking knife as it has substantial in-built weight within
- Superior unpolished Panawal buffalo HORN handle for durability and heavy works and sturdy grip
- USA imported kydex sheath which makes the knife very easy to carry and compatible to various wears and gears. Wet and watery conditions will have no impact too on the knife
- Single loop secured by nut bolt jammer (solvent) makes the knife possible to hang from waist level in various positions (any angle) as preferred
- A perfect gift for knife collectors and enthusiasts
Blade size: 5 inches approx.
Handle size: 3 inches approx. (horn portion)
Blade Thickness: 5 mm approx.
Weight: 135 gms approx. (Blade+Handle)
Materials / Features: High carbon steel, FFT w Rivets Buffalo Horn handle, Kydex sheath
Origin: KHHI (released on 24th March 2015)
- Actual Weight (gm): 135
- Overall weight (gm): 170
- Shipping weight (gm): 450
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Blade thickness (mm): 5
- Handle finishing: FFT w Rivets
- Sheath: Kydex
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2015-03-24
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Gift, Domestic use, Stabbing, Outdoor
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]