Chitlange (Superior) I a hollow grinded kukri I Light n Lethal
This is the newer, nicer and better version of the Chainpure khukuri. The shape/design of the knife is made like that of the Chainpure however with improved and superior execution. The forging of the blade with large bevel from the tip all the way down to the notch makes the kukri very special and rare as this is a difficult process of crafting even for the skilled craftsman costing him more effort and time. The extended bevel is forged to withstand the hardest blow, severe impact and to make cutting easier and more effective. The bulky bevel also works as an "I Beam" system where it absorbs the impact and gives less tension to the blade and also cuts down unnecessary weight of the blade. The hole in the ricasso near to the nozzle of the blade is also the trademark of the khukuri. It signifies the footmark of a cow that is holy in Nepal. The blade is a slender and lighter version that has a convex edge for strength and durability.
The wooden handle is also nicely made for easier grip. The handle's shape flares as it finishes towards the butt cap. The rat tail tang is secured with keeper peened over at the brass pommel cap.The buffalo leather case is given the newer and nicer touch too. The front body of the scabbard is made triangular which the signature of a Chitlange khukuri. Chitlange
Superior is truly an all-rounder; a collective, cutting and exhibiting item. Fast and furious Chitlange village kukri is must at home or in woods or out in wilds ..
Size of blade:12 inches approx.
Materials / Features: Special triangular water buffalo leather scabbard, Indian rosewood handle, 2 x small knives
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 600
- Overall weight (gm): 850
- Shipping weight (gm): 1225
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: Chainpur, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: Karda Chakmak
- Blade thickness (mm): 8
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Special triangular water buffalo leather
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Brass
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Hollow
- Function: Defending, Domestic use, Stabbing, Fighting, Jungle warfare, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.
This is a great Chitlange! I enjoy its feel in the hand and using it. Many thanks to the Kami. Thanks, KHHI!
Date: 27th July, 2019
Benpierre M Cabuay USA
proud to own khukuri
Dear Mr Saroj,
I have received my oder today and I am very proud having my own khukuri, I will kept this until my next generation. Tqvm
KHHI Sale ID: 14036P1
Date: 23rd August, 2018
Haslahuddin A Jalil Malaysia