Cross KUKRI Badge
It’s a powerful symbol of unique identity, courage and valor of the legendary Gurkhas..
Cross Kukri Badge::
The cross kukri symbol has been a unique and distinct Gurkha feature and icon since its origin centuries back. The famous Gurkha cross insignia symbolizes the legendary Gurkhas and their prestige. It’s a powerful symbol of unique identity, courage and valor. It is also used as Cap Badge by security personnel of the British Gurkhas Nepal or BGN. Handmade from white metal and brass it can be used as a wearable badge or as a mini collection item.
- Actual Weight (gm): 15
- Overall weight (gm): 15
- Shipping weight (gm): 200
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Function: Gift, Military, Collection
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]