Cross Kukri Silver Badge
KHHI brings this badge as one of the finest collection and creation of “Gurkha Items”.
The cross kukri symbol has been a unique and distinct Gurkha feature and icon since its origin centuries back. The famous Gurkha cross insignia symbolizes the legendary Gurkhas. Furthermore, the silver circle circling the kukri symbol has been made to adorn the badge; it symbolizes harmony with the décor of paddy plant.
Silver Cross kukri badge is made of silver with minimum quantity of white metal used for hardness and durability. It is beautiful handcrafted item made to showcase the honor, responsibility and image of the brave and famous Gurkhas.
It can be worn as a cap badge, fashion trend on tie, coat and or dresses. The badge looks good on any formal wears.
Size: 1.10 cm approx. (diameter)
Materials: Pure silver, white metal
Origin: Kathmandu, Nepal.
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 10
- Overall weight (gm): 10
- Shipping weight (gm): 150
- Blade finishing: None
- Blade sharpness: None
- Blade material: None
- Place of Origin: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Tang type: None
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: None
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: None
- Function: Decoration, Gift, Show Piece, Collection
Give us your valuable review on our items.