Its light yet effective weight makes it workable with less effort and its superb handle configuration makes it go for a lifetime..
Forestman (SLEEK); a light, effective kukri knife
Another important and valuable addition to the light series that is easy on the user which can be continuously used over a prolong period of time very effortlessly. KHHI, in its vast product range, realizing a vacant for a light and sleek utility kukri that is powered by strongest fixtures and soundest features that can be used as a main or back up knife invented the “Forestman (SLEEK)” khukuri for all the outdoor and even indoor works that one would come across while out there. The minimum yet effective weight of the kukri makes it workable with less effort and its superb handle configuration makes it go for a lifetime. And now with the modern KYDEX sheath the knife has become even more practical, effective and thus more value added.
The Forestman (Sleek) is definitely one heck of a all-out all-purpose utility knife created to please a user and make the creator (KHHI) proud. Here are some major features of this kukri knife.
- Light weighed – for continuous prolong usage;
- Well polished blade – for easy maintenance (rust free);
- Full flat tang wooden handle strongly secured by L-Key nut-bolts and epoxy – for a lifelong durability;
- Palm swells and comfortable contours in handle– for easy and effective holding;
- Thick extended pointed tang – that can be used as a crusher;
- Kydex sheath –for easier and quicker draw, will last a lifetime and even for watery conditions.
Handle size: 5 inches approx.
Blade size: 10 inches approx
Blade Thickness: 6 mm approx
Weight: 500 gms approx. (blade + handle only)
Materials / Features: Green KYDEX sheath, L-key Nut & Bolt FFT riveted wooden handle with Palm Swells, extended tang with lanyard hole
ORIGIN: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal released on 17th May 2013)
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 500
- Overall weight (gm): 600
- Shipping weight (gm): 900
- Blade finishing: Mirror
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 6
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Green KYDEX
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2013-05-17
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Scandi
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Stabbing, Hunting, Outdoor, Jungle warfare, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.