Though reflects an ancient idiom is actually a modern day Kukri Knife forged to slaughter, slay, slash and destroy whatever may come on its way..
Gladiator (Lethal) kukri knife for the life's arena..
Raw power within, brutal force, lethal blow, deadly consequence, fearsome look are some of the synonymous characters this 12 inch long bladed “Gladiator” holds like that of the true gladiators of the ancient Rome. One of the latest additions of KHHI, it has been unleashed to satisfy the harshest critics and to please the toughest users. Its RAW (straight from charcoal oven) bevel gives the perfect hardened edge needed to soften the hardest opponents, where as its full flat hexagon shaped SIX riveted handle gives the strongest grip needed to endure the abusive usage. Gladiator though reflects an ancient idiom is actually a modern day Kukri Knife forged to slaughter, slay, slash and destroy whatever may come on its way.
Features of handforged Gladiator Kukri; a lethal knife (weapon)
- 12” long raw bevel (edge) blade for extreme use (cutting) as temper is maintained (preserved) throughout the making process
- Full unpolished upper panel for rough and tough use, strength and durability
- Peak-less spine for easier drawing in and out
- 12 inch bladed for more and superior coverage
- Traditional notch is replaced by a nozzle to give a modern look which also works as a blood dripper
- 6 x rivets to deliver the strongest and most secure handle
- Full Flat tang with epoxy for the strongest possible fixture
- Overall handle made in a hexagon shape to give better grip and look (a break from typical look)
- Finger-gripper contours and curves to provide the best possible and comfortable holding (grip)
- Unpolished handle provides sturdy and secure clench
- Steel fixtures (bolster and butt cap) to secure (lock) the wooden handle firmly in between
- Black tough leather scabbard for typical and raw look
- Brown frog with attached loop (belt holder) to hold the khukuri closely and compactly to the body even in motion
- Brown leather thong to wrap around thigh to prevent wobbling in motion
Materials / Features: Black leather scabbard, UNP 6 x rivets full flat hexagon shaped handle, UNP blade with black RAW edge
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 825
- Overall weight (gm): 990
- Shipping weight (gm): 1400
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 9
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Black leather
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Heavy Duty, Lethal, Combat, Collection, Fighting
Give us your valuable review on our items.
Getting back after 2 years
After almost two years of heavy use and even some abuse of the muk and especially the gladiator -which keeps on amazing me- I came back to your site for a fieldknife. The detailed finish and multifunctionallity of the viper is really seducing, so I have a question: is the viper coming to the EU-depot any time soon? If not I will be ordering anyway, but as it seems perfect as it is it would be nice to keep the cost down...
I add a photo or two of the gladiator. After two years of very heavy use in not always the best conditions this work of art has more than proven its worth. This workhorse will be a lifetime companion. Difficult to express all the gratitude I already have felt in so many different situations for having this king of knives around. I might even have a second one some day with some slight adaptations.
Hope to hear from you soon.
All the best,
Date: 13th December, 2018
I have just taken delivery of the Gladiator khukuri from your company. I am so delighted to be the owner of such a fine piece of Nepalese craft. The workmanship and attention to detail is fantastic, and I would be extremely grateful if you could extend my thanks to master craftsman Santosh for his magnificent creation.
My whole experience with your company has rekindled my enthusiasm to travel to your fine country once again. If I cannot manage it this summer, then I shall be sure to come next summer.
I look forward so much to meeting you and making more purchases of your fine products.
Thanking you again for such a beautiful creation.
Dom Lawrance West Sussex, United Kingdom