Gurkha Special Package
It is a collection of the most famous Gurkhali items at its best. These icons play a reasonable role to unfolding the Gurkha identity and often used to adorn oneself while attending functions or during gatherings. They are excellent wearable that adds to one’s prestige and beauty, and also make great gifts to show one’s respect and appreciation. The package comprises of three pure silver khukuri replicas, a cross Gurkha insignia, a Gurkha tie and a Gurkhas book.
Silver Brooch (in blue box): It is purely a hand made ornament crafted from real silver. The case has artistic patterns on top and bonded to its kukri by a chain. Some portion of white metal is mixed in silver to harden and strengthen the piece.
Silver Tiepin (in dark red box): It is the replica of the famous world war version made in very small size crafted from pure silver. The artisan uses only conventional tools, his bare hands and entirely depends on his expertise and experience to achieve the best quality possible.
Silver Cufflink (in bright red box): Made in the shape of the famous cross kukri insignia, these pair of cufflink is the output of true craftsmanship. The pure silver cross insignia stays at the cuff whereas the third kukri that joins the cross by a chain goes through the hole to stay underneath the cuff.
Gurkha Insignia: The cross kukri symbol has been a unique and distinct Gurkha feature since its origin. It is used as Cap Badge by security personnel of the British Gurkhas Nepal or BGN.
Gurkha Tie: The green red combination with cross kukri displayed over the silk material is the official recognition of BGN that distinguishes the force/unit from the rests. The silk tie is imported from Singapore.
Gurkha Book : “The Gurkhas” by Mike Chappell is one of the best books written on Gurkhas containing information and images dating since the 18th century to the modern days. The book covers all the regimental histories, originations, stories and ranks with beautiful pictures. Its a must see for all Gurkha fans and fanatics.
Materials: Pure Silver
Origin: Patan, Kathmandu
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 350
- Overall weight (gm): 350
- Shipping weight (gm): 500
- Blade finishing: None
- Blade sharpness: None
- Blade material: None
- Place of Origin: Patan, Kathmandu
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Tang type: None
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: None
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: None
- Materials: Silver
- Function: Decoration, Gift, Show Piece, Collection
Give us your valuable review on our items.