I am ELI (Missionary)
The sacred Bowie Knife of the divine man is skillfully reproduced by KHHI for general public..
I am ELI (Missionary) Bowie knife
The film "Book of Eli" highly inspired the shape and structure and even the name of this kukri knife released by KHHI called "I am ELI". The divine man's sacred Bowie Knife is skillfully reproduced by KHHI for the general public. It is one lethal yet a soft tool that can be used at home and far away in the enemy line. The knife has been slightly improved by KHHI from the original to better its performance and hence the outcome. The best and unique part of the kukri knife is its "L-Key Nut & Bolt" configuration in its handle, never done in a kukri before, which provides the strongest lasting grip making it extremely dependable. Just like the character himself in the reel "I am ELI" is survival and utility, assault and defensive, and wilderness and domestic knife of the real world.
Blade: 12.5" long bladed for better coverage, 4" approx. sharpened spine for attacking and stabbing, slightly straighter shape for more effective cutting and hacking, see through holes to support and minimize the blade's impact and to give a unique dashing look, Kukri and Bowie (2 in1) shape for maximum ability, 8 mm thickness all the way for heavy dominant weight
Handle:: 5.5” long wood handle, “L-key Nut & Bolt” system for extra strength and durability, and convenience (screw/unscrew), ridges present for sturdy and stable grip, lanyard hole for wrist cord to go through, perfect follow through shape and contour for effective and easy performance
Sheath:: Normal black leather, 2mm thick belt leather, lanyard tip for thigh leather string to go through, dual carriage facility (Vertical and Angular), strap button for easy carriage during movement, the Holy Cross attached to the frog for religious belief and resolute presence of mind
Blade size: 12.5 inches approx
Handle size: 5.5 inches approx.
Blade Thickness: 8 mm approx
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 24th June 2012)
Materials / features: Black leather sheath, L-key Nut & Bolt FFT riveted Brown Indian Rosewood handle with lanyard hole, KUKRI+BOWIE blade having double edge, total unpolished finishing
Un-boxing The Legendary Khukri "I Am Eli"
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 825
- Overall weight (gm): 1025
- Shipping weight (gm): 1400
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 8
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Black leather sheath
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2012-06-24
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Scandi
- Function: Attacking, Heavy Duty, Defending, Gift, Stabbing, Lethal, Fighting, Combat
Give us your valuable review on our items.
Dear Shilpa Lama
Today I received the knife in my home, it is beautiful and I am very proud to have it.
That is why I thank you very much for the sending and I congratulate you for the quality of it and the beautiful completion it has.
Eli, happens to be the third knife I have of you, and I will soon buy Redemption
Apart I thank you for the coin that happens to be my lucky coin
Thank you very much and greetings
Raul Tello, Argentina
Sale ID / Warranty #:19148 P1
Raul Tello Argentina