KHHI Bowie (with PWR HMR)
a MUST if you are planning a trip away from home; CUTTING n HAMMERING go together..
KHHI Bowie Knife (with PoWeR HaMmeR)
Yet another outstanding creation by Khukuri House that is completely different from its main re-curve section. Inspired by the famous Alamo Bowie, enhanced by KHHI’s personal touch and forged to destroy and defend, the KHHI Bowie will even satisfy a die hard veteran and can silence a big mouth critic. The Bowie is an awesome outdoor cutting tool that is just great to have in hand while out in the woods or jungle, trek or safari or just about anywhere where cutting is involved. Its unique feature where a hammer is fitted to its tang at the bottom can actually work as a real hammer to hammering and pounding things. This really takes the knife a step ahead from its other counterparts offered in the market since the same knife can act as the two essential tools – cutting n hammering needed to survive n’ sustain in the wilderness. The amazing sleek lethal looking blade with double edge at front section fitted by vertical guard for protection and safe use powered by a long lasting riveted full flat tang handle fitted by a real hammer! KHHI Bowie is a MUST if you are planning a trip away from home.
This bowie knife is among the best seller and most reviewed knife in our product range.
Here are some of the main features that makes the KHHI Bowie with Power Hammer more special, strong, useful and durable knife from Nepal.
Blade:: Straight blade with double edge at the front section. Blade designed for hacking and stabbing. Well polished to keep away from rusting. Good weight and feel to even work as a re-curve knife like a kukri.
Handle:: Full flat tang riveted Indian Rosewood handle for heavy duty work. Wooden plates are firmly glued and riveted to the tang for long lasting. Straight and Simple yet easy and effective grip.
Hammer:: A thick chunk of solid steel is strongly wielded all round to the tang. The attached piece is so strong that it can be used as a real hammer. Bottom face for heavy duty hammering works and side faces for light and easy hammering.
Guard:: The vertical steel wielded just in front of the handle is the “Guard”, fitted to protect the using hand from slipping towards the sharp edge. It also works as a barrier and saves hand from hitting object and thus injury, when using the blade in front/swing motion.
Sheath:: Normal black leather sheath with a frog for the belt to go thru to carry from the waist and lanyard loop tip to attach a thigh string to tie around thigh portion, so no wobbling even in speed motion.
Blade size: 11 inches approx. (polished)
Handle size: 6 inches approx. (polished)
Blade Thickness: 7 mm approx. (flat)
Weight: 850 gms approx. (Blade + Handle)
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 28th Mar 2014)
Material: Black leather sheath, Indian Rosewood FFT handle with solid Hammer and Guard, imported Industrial steel
- Blank weight (gm): 550
- Actual Weight (gm): 850
- Overall weight (gm): 1025
- Shipping weight (gm): 1350
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Black leather sheath
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2014-03-24
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Dual
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Scandi
- Function: Hunting, Lethal, Fighting, Outdoor, Combat, Regular Work, Attacking
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]