KHHI Max (Xtreme)
Kukri built to withstand and endure the maximum force and to give out the maximum impact..
KHHI Max (Xtreme); Chirra (fuller) + Guard + Eagle handle kukri Knife
The name says it all!! KHHI Max is built to withstand and endure the maximum force and to give out the maximum impact. This Xtreme kukri is the combination of two most successful and advance features of KHHI’s best sellers; the complete fuller version and the protective hand guard full-flat-tang hilt. KHHI brings together these two special features in one that will give the maximum thrust which would make the knife an ideal cutting machine and a brutal combat menace. The labor and time put in into making this kukri is tremendous as it is entirely hand done.
- basically the famous “World War” version however made more broader for bigger better impact with semi-polished improvised finishing in the blade
- the complete fuller version from tip to the notch area on the surface level is designated to give more strength and durability to the width of the blade while in use
- the curvature will give much needed support to the flat surface for heavy duty work and also makes lighter and thus easier to handle
- the blade is a display of true craftsmanship as it is the hardest to craft.
- improvised, unique and more protective handle; designed to safe guard user’s hand at all times
- the distinct handle where the metal fixture (bolster) is lifted upright (about an inch) from the front will ensure that the user’s hand always stays within the handle section
- the distinct handle goes slightly bent as it finishes towards the end to provide a perfect grip and a comfortable holding
- the handle also facilitates a wrist-loop see through hole to ensure that the kukri never drops
- full flat tang with rivets in the handle for maximum strength and effect.
- Two special and high quality small knives (Utility Knife + Sharpener)
- better made and tampered than the regular ones
- small and important work accomplisher.
Size of Blade: 11 inches approx.
Materials: Buffalo leather scabbard, Indian rosewood special “Eagle” handle, semi polished fuller/layer blade, 2 x special small knives