KHHI Mini (Prince)
Compact, Composed, Comfortable and Cute KHHI Mini; a new mini version modern khukuri designed to deliver only the best. It is a well composed, self-able khukuri produced with all the important and necessary features, from style to strength, cutting to collection, play to display, required to make it as one of the proudest and satisfactory release of the KHHI. Perfect handy sized blade with large elongated effective bevel backed up by a full-flat tang compact-comfort handle distinguish this kukri from the rest and definitely tops the list of trekkers, hunters, gift-givers, collectors, naturalists and many more.
Blade:: Semi-polished to give a smooth, silky and strong panel. Peak-less (shoulder) in the spine of the blade for easy operation (drawing in and out). Larger and wider, broader and elongated bevel to enhance the cutting ability, to inflict deeper wound (impact) into a target. Unique notch to give a break from the traditional look; a complete new modern look.
Handle:: A unique handle for easy and effective grip. Contours, shape, design, panel provide easier and stronger handling. Top and bottom sharp curves and bends provide safety and shelter to the using hand. Full flat tang reinforced with 3 x solid brass rivets to give power and durability to the whole fixture of the handle. Lanyard hole in the end as an extra feature to insert a leather thong for wrist belt. Bulged belly for comfortable palm rest. Totally unpolished for better and sturdy grip. (IMP note:: If the HORN is not to our quality standard when making then it would be replaced by BLACK WOOD)
The scabbard is basic buffalo hide leather scabbard with single loop 2mm leather frog. A lanyard loop is fitted in the tip of the sheath for a string/cord to go through to tie around thigh so wobbling can be minimized when in full motion.
Size of Blade: 8 inches approx.
Materials/Features: Buffalo leather scabbard, full flat tang special protective and effective handle, semi-polished bulky effectual bevel
Origin: KHHI, KTM, Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 500
- Overall weight (gm): 600
- Shipping weight (gm): 850
- Blade finishing: Semi Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Buffalo leather
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Indoor, Outdoor, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.