KHHI Tri Angkhola Kukri (Masterx Work)
A hacking, whacking, stabbing, slicing etc you name it; a master creation built for the ultimate satisfaction; KHHI Tri Angkhola kukri; the cutting machine ..
KHHI Tri Angkhola kukri; the ULTIMATE cutting machine ..
Khukuri House's (KHHI nepal) after the huge success of great classic kukris like the “King Prithivi” and “MK Angkhola” comes up with yet another design and creates this superb kukri knife. It’s a hacking, whacking, stabbing, slicing etc you name it. With its unique 3 (tri) x chirra in blade and tall bevel the kukri is truly a master’s creation built for the ultimate satisfaction. Now finally getting officially released only today, ie, 7th June 2017, due to overwhelmed pre-launch orders which pushed back the release date by 3 months, clearly speaks for the class this knife truly holds.
Exquisite and ergonomic shaped with no shoulder (peak) having a smooth and gentle flow, blended with 2 subtle chirras (fullers) in upper section and 1 semi-chirra (fuller) in lower section, merged with resolute tall elongated bevel for bigger impact; raw and brute; solid power and extremely well balanced weight/feel, defines the blade of the KHHI Tri Angkhola kukri. Where as in another hand - gentle inward curved, simple full tang wood material, extremely durable and comfortable that is crafted well proportionate to the blade, speaks for the khukuri’s simple yet classic type of handle this khukuri integrates.
Tri Angkhola is an ultimate cutting kukri knife designed by Khukuri House KHHI; a hand forged HC5160 steel to perfection. It is one of the most beautiful kukris due to it's attractive chirra/fuller
in the blade. It is very unique amongst the Nepalese kukris available in sale in Nepal. It’s a perfect merge between the beauty and beast characteristics.
- HC 5160 handmade-handforged
- 13" approx blade (great reach)
- about 5" long Rosewood (carved) gentle inward curved handle (superb and comfortable grip)
- Thickness/Spine: 8.5 mm approx. around bolster distal tapered (great feel and balance)
- Widest = 55 mm approx.
- Narrowest = 35 mm approx.
- Weight: 625 gms approx (very effective and balanced weight)
- Raw Black finishing for durability and look
- 1(full) +2 (semi) Chirras/Fullers to support edge, absorb shock, cut weight
- Deep/tall bevel for deep cut and penetration (wound)
To finish off in 1 line; the ultimate hand forged cutting MACHINE for any common MAN..
- Actual Weight (gm): 625
- Overall weight (gm): 800
- Shipping weight (gm): 1200
- Blade finishing: RAW
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Blade thickness (mm): 8.5
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Traditional black leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2017-06-07
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Chirra
- Function: Domestic use, Stabbing, Lethal, Combat, Jungle warfare, Collection, Regular Work, Trekking
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]