Kydex Knife Sheath
Kydex sheath adds value, usage and beauty to a knife.. it is durable, compatible and easy to use and carry..
KYDEX Knife Sheath for various designs/types/sizes of knives...
lighter, durable, holds better, compatible & cheaper
We offer Kydex sheath if you have a naked knife. The sheath is very strong, safe, and easy to operate. Let us know the size and shape of the blade you own, and your requirements. You may also make your own variants if that works better for you.
Kydex Sheaths at KHHI are made from the Kydex sheet imported from the USA having a thickness of 0.06-0.12” depending on the size and thickness of the knife. It is made in a heating and molding process for each individual knife. It is also made in such a way that it can be worn both – Horizontally and Vertically. Not only that, but the carrying positions can also be adjusted (Knot-bolt system) as required and as comfortable as possible from High to Low positions from the waist level.
The belt holder is completely detachable and can be fixed anywhere within the Kydex panel for a more preferred position by the carrier/user in his body. A number of eyelets are used all around the sheath which helps in webbing for easy and compact carrying. The use of “D” ring also facilitates the carriage splendidly.
Kydex Sheaths are available in BLACK and ARMY GREEN color. Please pick the one you prefer in the “Comment/Message” field/box while ordering online.
What is KYDEX?
Kydex is a line of thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material. It combines properties of both acrylic and PVC therefore it obtains rigidity, formability, toughness, chemical resistance, good interior and is completely water resistant. It is a perfect replacement of leather sheaths as it is lighter, cheaper, durable, holds better, and also compatible to various armies’ wears and kits. It is scratch resistant and holds its shape better at the same time.
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 50
- Overall weight (gm): 50
- Shipping weight (gm): 300
- Blade finishing: None
- Blade sharpness: None
- Blade material: None
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Tang type: None
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: None
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: None
Give us your valuable review on our items.