Mini 3 Chirra Champ
Champ is an all rounder all purpose utility and a personal knife - no problem for any challenges made to face against it..
Mini 3 Chirra Champ
It is a mini and modified version of the famous 3 Chirra (Beast) model. With the success story of the 3 Chirra (Three Fullers in blade) kukri spreading far and beyond KHHI is excited, encouraged and proposed to come with a smaller and improved model of it, and thus as a result, Mini 3 Chirra (Champ) was created.
The blade has three fullers (Chirras) forged to show the unique craftsmanship and more importantly to withstand and support the impact/pressure felt by the blade while using/striking. The blade is highly polished to prevent from rusting and for easy maintenance. The traditional notch is removed to give a modern and distinct look. The handle on the other hand is totally unpolished to provide a better non-slip sturdy grip. It is made from Indian rosewood and the fixture adapted is an FFT riveted (Full Flat Tang) version, which means the handle is strong and the system used is the most secured one (durable). The outcome thus would be a very long-term handle that would withstand years of hard use and abuse. The top portion of the metallic butt cap is fully rounded to prevent from pricking into the flesh when holding the knife. Green leather is used to produce the sheath to give a matching look. A lanyard loop is also fitted in the tip of the sheath to accommodate a leather thigh string.
Lastly, Champ is an all rounder all purpose utility and personal knife. Be it in your house or around, or out in woods or in the deep dense forest like that of the Amazon, or in the high hills of your motherland or in the flat rough terrain of the enemy’s land, or to kill or save, or to cut or to hack, the Champ will surpass all challenges that it is made to face against.
Blade size: 9 inches approx.
Handle Size: 4.5 inches approx.
Blade Thickness: 8.5 mm approx.
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
Materials/features: Green leather scabbard with lanyard loop, FFT riveted brown Indian rosewood having rounded butt cap handle, Highly polished blade
- Actual Weight (gm): 595
- Overall weight (gm): 725
- Shipping weight (gm): 1050
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 8.5
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Green leather scabbard with lanyard loop
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Chirra
- Function: Heavy Duty, Domestic use, Defending, Collection, Trekking
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]