Mini Jungle Gurkha kukri
A mini sized kukri for household purpose, outdoor/jungle activities and also used by Gurkhas due to its practical size..
Mini Jungle Gurkha kukri knife; an EDC type of kukri..
This mini sized kuki is either for household purpose or outdoor activities or even jungle warfare. It is also an optional Gurkha knife carried by soldiers as their no.2 kukri for training, exercise and as utility knife. The khukuri size is intentionally reduced so that carrying, using and working is easier, swifter and less tiring. Since the knife comes highly useful in jungle, trekking and outdoor activities that involves cutting and surviving the name 'Mini Jungle' adequately defines its worthy name.
Mini Jungle is a basic knife with very simply features. It is one of the most common knives in Nepal that is in very good demand as a trekking and outdoor utility knife. Simple yet style of its own (traditional) makes the knife popular amongst the buyers and users. British Gurkhas who like to travel light or carry something easy yet equally effective also go for Mini Jungle Gurkha kukri for accomplishing their military training and exercises. Its an optional no.2 Gurkha knife that many Gurkha Soldiers prefer due to its light weight and handy size. Its handy size, comfortable weight, typical look give it more advantage over other versions. Mini Jungle also make very good gifts and is an outstanding souvenir to take back home from Nepal. Boys and men, both, would get fond of the knife in no time.
Mini Jungle Gurkha kukri comes with a regular polished blade and polished Indian rosewood handle. The black normal (buffalo hide) leather scabbard is secured with brass tip and has two small accompanying knives; the Karda (small knife) and Chakmak (sharpener).
Materials / Features: Water buffalo leather scabbard, rosewood handle, 2 x small knives
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Actual Weight (gm): 325
- Overall weight (gm): 500
- Shipping weight (gm): 750
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: Karda Chakmak
- Blade thickness (mm): 8
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Water buffalo leather
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Brass
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Defending, Gift, Hunting, Outdoor
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]