Mini Jungle Kukri (Dragon)
A mini version having dragon carvings on both sides; more of a decorative piece yet would make a good utility tool..
Mini Jungle Kukri with Dragon carved blade
The famous and best seller of KHHI, Mini Jungle Kukri is carved with a dragon on the one side of the blade. The mother blade is the same, and only Dragon is added to the mother kukri. This makes the 'Mini Jungle' more meaningful and a perfect gift. The shape and size make it the best size souvenir to present.
What is Dragon & its Carving: Hand carvings are quite famous in Nepal, be it dragon engraving on kukri blade, on woods, or on stones. The carvings are the income source for many Nepalese especially people belonging to Newar Community. The dragon engraved on Mini Jungle is completely done with hand using very basic tools and it takes almost a week to complete the carving on one standard blade. It takes a lot of effort in carving and needs detailed work with precision.
Mini Jungle Dragon Kukri comes with a regular polished blade and polished Indian rosewood handle. The black normal (buffalo hide) leather scabbard is secured with brass tip and has two small accompanying knives; the Karda (small knife) and Chakmak (sharpener).
Purpose & Use
Mini Jungle dragon is a basic knife with very simple features. It is one of the most common knives in Nepal that is in very good demand as a trekking and outdoor utility knife. Simple yet style of its own makes the knife popular among the buyers and users. Gurkhas who’d like to travel light or carry something light yet equally effective also go for the Mini Jungle for accomplishing their military training and exercises. Mini Jungles also make very good gifts and a classic souvenir to take back home from Nepal. Boys and men, both, would get fond of the knife and would want more of it in no time.
A mini sized kukri either be it for household purpose or outdoor activities or even for jungle warfare. The size of this kukri is intentionally reduced; so carrying, using, and working is easier, swifter, and less tiring. The knife comes highly useful in the jungle and outdoor activities that involve cutting and surviving the name 'Mini Jungle' adequately defines its worthy name.
Size of blade: 8 inch approx.
Materials: Water buffalo leather scabbard, Indian rosewood handle, 2 x small knives
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 325
- Overall weight (gm): 475
- Shipping weight (gm): 725
- Blade finishing: Mirror
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: Dharan, Eastern Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: Karda Chakmak
- Blade thickness (mm): 8
- Handle finishing: Polish
- Sheath: Water buffalo leather scabbard
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Brass
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Features: utility knife
- Function: Decoration, Gift, Show Piece, Collection, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.
Date: 27th February, 2019
Patrick Chargo 188 West Spruce