Mini Panawal (Perfect)
The heaviest of all mini versions; built for long heavy stressful work; for those who prefer mini sized kukri to larger ones for hefty work..
Mini Panawal Khukuri (Perfect); 8" Heavy blade with the dominating weight of a 10-12 inch (standard) for powerful strikes
This is the heaviest of all mini versions; built for long heavy stressful work. Small yet sturdy, compact and compatible, effective and easy to use. Mini Panawal khukuri is for those who prefer mini sized kukri to larger ones for hefty work.
Mini Panawal kukri comes with the famous and well-built Panawal type handle and hence is named so. The handle is special and strong thus a very functional kukri knife that will tolerate the harshest opponents and treatment.
The flat tang of the blade goes all the way through the handle and rivets are fitted to strengthen the fixtures. The metal tang can also be clearly seen at the two sides of the handle. Further, epoxy is used to secure both handle plates tightly; as a part of reinforcement procedure. Brown Indian Rosewood is used for the handle to give a matching and appealing look to the khukuri.
A semi-circle fuller or groove is forged in Mini Panwal along the upper panel of the blade in the lower shoulder section. It is made to give more strength and durability to the width of the blade while in use. The curvature will give much needed support to the flat surface when striking hard against an object as it observes the tension of the blade. It is also a display of true craftsmanship since it is very hard to craft manually.
A lanyard hole provision is also kept in the tip of the scabbard just incase ones needs to tie the khukuri around his thigh.
In Nepal’s context, it is farmers’ first choice kukri for his everyday domestic work.
Size of blade: 8 inch approx.
Materials: Water buffalo flat leather scabbard, twin rivets full flat tang brown Indian rosewood handle, semi fuller in blade
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Actual Weight (gm): 500
- Overall weight (gm): 600
- Shipping weight (gm): 950
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 9
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Water buffalo flat leather
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Chirra
- Function: Heavy Duty, Domestic use, Hunting, Jungle warfare, Regular Work
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]