Mini Raw Panawal (Useful)
It is a mini version of the famous “Raw Panawal (Workhorse)” khukuri and thus the name. The great success story of the Raw Panawal Khukuri and its demand by customers to make in a shorter and more handier format led to the manufacturing of this 7 inch bladed very useful “Mini Raw Panawal”. It is a very regular khukuri but very effective and efficient that is preferred by many as a perfect mini cutting tool. Like its origin counterpart, Mini Raw Panawal has a thick fat blade forged with a semi-fuller/chirra that is fixed with a plain full flat tang riveted handle (Panawal version) designed for power and durability. It is one superb mini heavy duty kukri that is a very useful survival tool and a domestic knife.
Blade:: 7 inch (small version), Semi-fuller/chirra for strength and to reduce unnecessary mass/weight, RAW (black) finishing to retain hardness/power, thick blade (8mm) for heavy duty work
Handle:: 4.5 inch Panawal version (Full Flat Tang with Twin Rivets) for durability and hardcore usage, plain basic design for easier grip, thick bolster and pommel
Sheath:: Normal black leather with vertical carriage frog, lanyard loop tip to facilitate thigh cord
Blade size: 7 inches approx.
Handle size: 4.5 inches approx.
Blade Thickness: 8 mm approx.
Weight: 450 gms approx. (Blade+Handle)
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 6th Feb 2015)
Materials / Features:
- Black leather sheath,
- Hard wooden handle (saaj),
- 5160 Raw semi fuller/chirra blade
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 450
- Overall weight (gm): 550
- Shipping weight (gm): 1500
- Blade finishing: RAW
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 8
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Black leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2015-02-06
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Chirra
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Domestic use, Outdoor, Regular Work
Write a Review
Give us your valuable review on our items.