The shape of the wooden base/platform is given an oval shape hence called as the oval stand..
Oval Stand ; a perfect kukri display stand
This double rack mounted khukuri display stand is completely handmade by using only conventional domestic tools. It is made out of treated wood called Ashna, famously known in Nepal as “Seesau”. The process of making a single stand is very slow and laborious. It is as time consuming as making a Khukuri, costing almost a complete day to finish one. All stands are made in Kathmandu where skill craftsmen work around the clock to give quality and quantity. They are foldable (hands come apart) so that they can be carried and transported very easily. They are also completely break-free since they can be swiftly dismantled.
Showcase your kukri knife more creatively
The shape of the wooden base/platform is given an oval shape hence called as the oval stand. Edges on all sides of the base are molded with simple straight pattern to give better look to the stand. Each holder has two “Y” shaped arched hands made to fit in the blade at bottom and scabbard above as depicted in the picture. Underneath the oval base are four circular wooden legs fixed to slightly raise the base from ground level so that the over all display process is more attractive and catchy. The hands come off so that packing is small and swift.
Materials: Indian rosewood
Origin: Patan, Kathmandu
* Colors Available are; Light Brown, Rosewood and Black (Please mention the preferred color in “Your Message” field in the CHECK OUT page)
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 400
- Shipping weight (gm): 650
- Blade finishing: None
- Blade sharpness: None
- Blade material: None
- Place of Origin: Patan, Kathmandu
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Tang type: None
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: None
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: None
- Materials: rosewood
Give us your valuable review on our items.