Paper Kukri (Cute)
Used as letter opener or paper cutter, an ingredient for your office desktop..
- Blade Size (in): 4
- Handle Size (in): 3
- Handle Material: Rosewood
- Actual Weight (gm): 60
- Overall weight (gm): 75
- Shipping weight (gm): 275
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: None
- Place of Origin: Dharan, Eastern Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 4
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Water buffalo leather
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 1991-01-01
- Tang type: Half
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Indoor, Gift, Show Piece, Collection
Paper kukri; a useful gift item & perfect souvenir to take back home from Nepal
Probably the smallest and most famous kukri knife ever made. Originally manufactured by KHHI Nepal since it’s establishment in 1991 which later storm the kukri world and now made by almost all manufacturers. The blade is actually the replica of the standard Gurkha kukri. It is identical to “Service No.1 Kukri” (current issue) issued to the Gurkhas in feature and view however made in very small size. It is made to be used as a letter opener or a paper cutter; an ingredient for one’s office desktop. It also makes an ideal gift and a perfect souvenir from Nepal to take back home because of its very cute look and adorable size. Likewise its easy-to-carry feature makes it extremely handy to carry and favorite amongst visiting tourists.
Paper kukri has basic (traditional) fittings; simple yet style of its own. Its typical and real look of an authentic kukri adds value. The blade is made from solid metal (brass) and handle from Indian rosewood or buffalo horn. It comes with a traditional sheath fitted with a brass tip. The overall well-polished finishing gives a dashing look to the mini kukri.
In TODAY’s CONTEXT in which almost everything is digitalized the “Paper Kukri” hardly comes into use. Hence these days its more the image and legacy of the knife rather than its usage that appeal to the buyer. The knife carries the very essence of the legendary kukri knife and the amazing reputation of the Gurkha Soldiers. This makes it special, unique and a fine collectible item.
(Price also includes foldable display wooden stand)
Size of blade: 4 inch approx.
Materials: Water buffalo leather scabbard, horn/rosewood handle, solid brass blade
Origin: Dharan, Eastern Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]