ParaCord Khukuri (@ BUDGET- the Real Deal)
KHHI for the first time in its history introduces a Paracord khukuri to establish its image as the best khukuri maker and to give further versatility to its amazing product range. It has also been launched as a BUDGET kukri for those who seek for a real deal – Real Steel @ Rare Price – where we believe buying should not be an issue even for the strugglers. As per its name the full flat tang is wrapped by a paracord (made in USA, military standard) using a special wrapping technique developed by KHHI. The paracord is securely wrapped in such a fashion that the user feels very easy and safe to hold the knife. The shape, size, contours and design itself of the handle also make holding safer, much easier and more effective. The sharp edge is honed to make it super sharp and strong using a special manual honing technique where various grit sandpapers are used to accomplish the target (a technique developed by KHHI to enhance it superior quality). The blade is only 8 inch long designated to make it handier and unpolished to retain solid temper, and thus usefulness. The front back portion of the blade is well sharpened to use the knife for stabbing and the blade is purposely made straighter to support this action.
The paracord kukri is in fact a real deal knife that is well within the budget of anyone and something that is forged for all kinds of outdoor and indoor activities that requires cutting, hacking, stabbing and slicing etc.
The sheathed version of the ParaCord Khukuri will soon hit the stands of KHHI.
Blade size: 8 inches approx.
Handle size: 5 inches approx.
Blade Thickness: 7-8 mm approx.
Weight: 500gms approx.
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
Materials / features: EN-31 industrial steel, Dual edge, Paracord wrapped handle; No Sheath
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 500
- Overall weight (gm): 500
- Shipping weight (gm): 800
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7-8
- Handle finishing: None
- Sheath: Green Kydex
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Defending, Domestic use, Stabbing, Hunting, Military, Outdoor, Jungle warfare, Regular Work
Write a Review
Give us your valuable review on our items.