Pocket Panawal (Traveller's)
To go inside the pocket of your wear, backpack or even gears for your trip into nature, wilderness and unfamiliar terrains..
Pocket Panawal Kukri; a traveller's knife.. a solution to your everyday and everywhere sharp edge need
Introducing the 4 inch long bladed “Pocket Panawal (PP)” kukri knife to go inside the pocket of your wear, backpack or even gears for your trip into nature, wilderness and unfamiliar terrains. The small size of the PP makes it very easy to carry around and yet the in-built substantial weight of the knife makes it very handy and effective to use about. Small and useful, strong and mobile, complete and compact, real and cute, PP is especially forged by KHHI for those who wants to be secured during their travel or all time round.
The Panawal handle from where the PP gets its name is another important feature of the knife in which the full flat tang reinforced by rivets and thick metallic butt cap gives PP the perfect lasting handle for years. Hence it is also a mini whacker. Its unpolished horn handle provides a better, not-slippery grip where as the highly polished blade gives a dashing look to the knife. So briefly speaking, PP has a perfect look well backed up by solid strength.
Special embossed buffalo hide is used to make PP’s scabbard. Soft and durable, unlike the regular scabbards, the leather prevents the blade from getting scratches while drawing in and out. No mettalic tip is fitted so no tension of pricking up things.
You can easily fit this kukri in your pocket hence the name; pocket knife. Most useful for travellers, hikers or adventurous people. It can also be used for slicing, cutting or any other domestic work. "An EDC or a utility knife in the shape of kukri" is the best phrase to define the Pocket Panawal.
Size of Blade: 4 inches made from HC 5160 steel (well heat treated)
Materials / Features: Special black buffalo leather scabbard, Unpolished Panawal Horn Handle
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 75
- Overall weight (gm): 100
- Shipping weight (gm): 300
- Blade finishing: Mirror
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 5
- Handle finishing: Unpolished Panawal
- Sheath: Special black buffalo leather
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Gift, Outdoor
Give us your valuable review on our items.
Dear All at KHHI Nepal,
Just a short message to say i am truly delighted with my pocket Panawal. The craftsmanship is superb. The knife has never left my side since i received it. Thanks to all!
Colin, United Kingdom
Sale ID / Warranty #:13669P1
Colin United Kingdom