Exclusively made to honor a kukri to honor a cause. Highly influenced from monuments made to pay tribute and esteem to heroism..
Royal Stand; display your kukri in a Majestic way...
This double rack mounted khukuri display stand is completely handmade by using only conventional domestic tools. It is made out of treated wood called Ashna, famously known in Nepal as “Seesau”. The process of making a single stand is very slow and laborious. It is as time consuming as making a Khukuri, costing almost a complete day to finish one. All stands are made in Kathmandu where skill craftsmen work around the clock to give quality and quantity. They are foldable (hands come apart) so that they can be carried and transported very easily. They are also completely break-free since they can be swiftly dismantled.
Exclusively made to honor a kukri to honor a cause. Highly influenced from monuments made to pay tribute and esteem to heroism. The brass poles connected to each other by a brass chain in the corners of the bottom wooden base gives a feeling and look of one’s deep respect to someone or something, and makes the whole displaying so special, hence named as “Royal Stand”. Special attention and work is put to make the base of the stand to achieve the best outcome with molded edges, poles, chains, color etc. Two wooden bases are used with the smaller on top as depicted in the picture. Edges of the wooden frames are molded artistically to give better look and status. Two pairs of hands, ‘Y’ shaped are fitted to hold the blade and scabbard horizontally and beautifully. A shiny pitch black color is used to give a classic and striking look. The hands and poles can be taken out from their housing for easy packing and transporting.
Materials: Indian rosewood
Origin: Patan, Kathmandu
Colors Available: Light Brown, Rosewood, and Black (Please mention the preferred color in “Your Message” field in the CHECK OUT page)
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 2300
- Shipping weight (gm): 3000
- Blade finishing: None
- Blade sharpness: None
- Blade material: None
- Place of Origin: Patan, Kathmandu
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Tang type: None
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: None
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: None
- Materials: rosewood
Give us your valuable review on our items.