BSI Service No.1 Kukri (standard issue khukuri)
Size of blade: 10.5 inch approx
Materials: Water buffalo leather scabbard, water buffalo horn handle, 2 x small knives
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 550
- Overall weight (gm): 750
- Shipping weight (gm): 1050
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: Dharan, Eastern Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: Karda Chakmak
- Blade thickness (mm): 9
- Handle finishing: Polish
- Sheath: Black Leather
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Brass
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Decoration, Gift, Domestic use, Military, Fighting, Combat, Collection, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.
Thank you very much for this kukri
My order 19421 P1 just arrived and i'm very satisfied. My Service no. 1 (Sarkhari Khukuri) is awesome and his water buffalo horn handle look very good.
Thank you very much for this kukri.
For 15" defender kukri, yes it's ok with dark wood. Can i order this custom 15" Defender from your site?
Marius Bucharest Romania
I have received my service #1 this afternoon and it's a beautiful piece
I am very grateful for your work and thankful to own one at long last
Honorable Team Kukrihouse..
Today I finally received my order of three kukri (Sale 20340). I have to admit that I was expecting a shipment with impatience but also with the fears that arose after reading the discussions about fake kukri on I was afraid to buy poor quality kukri imitations from India or Malaysia .....
After unpacking my shipment I finally saw the beauty of my new kukri from Kukrihouse. Yes, I am surprised by the fact, the look, the weight and the tradition of kukri.V my hands come alive spirit of Nepal !! I'm still trying the hardness and resistance of the blade by cutting, cutting ...
And I hope the test will go beyond my expectations ....
My thanks to you and to the whole Kukrihouse team. I would like to send my greeting and my deepest compliment and respect for masters, creators: Mr. Parshuram Biswakarma, Mr. Chakra Bahadur Biswakarma and Mr. Rakhu Dev Bishwakarma. You are a great team! Thank you.Best Regards...
Aleš Pilát,Czech republic.
Work in process
The Khukuri I received is fine. I was disappointed with blade finish and am polishing it to remove minor pits, scratches and mold marks. In addition the chackmac and kardi were rusted in the sheath. I am trying to convex sharpen to 12° on the tip and 25° on the belly. I am very satisfied so far.
Date: 23rd August, 2018
Richard Moore Middlebury VT
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for a job well done in completing the order and the shipment of my 2 service khukuri knives.
Rest assured I will continue to support your business. Till the next order.
Date: 1st September, 2018
Rizaldy L. Torres