BSI Service No.1 Kukri (standard issue khukuri)
Size of blade: 10.5 inch approx
Materials: Water buffalo leather scabbard, water buffalo horn handle, 2 x small knives
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 550
- Overall weight (gm): 750
- Shipping weight (gm): 1050
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: Dharan, Eastern Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: Karda Chakmak
- Blade thickness (mm): 9
- Handle finishing: Polish
- Sheath: Black Leather
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Brass
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Decoration, Gift, Domestic use, Military, Fighting, Combat, Collection, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.
I have purchased several items . VERY satisfied with all. Thank you. Will be ordering more soon.
Date: 27th May, 2019
christian h mayer United States
I received the two No. 1 Service Knives I ordered and I love them! The packaging was amazing!!! I loved the material type paper my knives were packed in. The little information sheet on the craftsman who made my knives was also a fantastic touch. The knives themselves are beautiful. What has topped off my experience was how fantastic the customer service was. Fast delivery and I was informed throughout the whole process. Communication was always so polite and courteous!
A fantastic experience and amazing knives!!!
Date: 3rd March, 2019
Good product and quality!!!
Date: 20th October, 2018
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for a job well done in completing the order and the shipment of my 2 service khukuri knives.
Rest assured I will continue to support your business. Till the next order.
Date: 1st September, 2018
Rizaldy L. Torres
Work in process
The Khukuri I received is fine. I was disappointed with blade finish and am polishing it to remove minor pits, scratches and mold marks. In addition the chackmac and kardi were rusted in the sheath. I am trying to convex sharpen to 12° on the tip and 25° on the belly. I am very satisfied so far.
Date: 23rd August, 2018
Richard Moore Middlebury VT