Tree Branch Stand
Khukuri House invents a new style that is beautiful and complete in itself, cost effective, light and very easy to pack..
Tree Branch Stand
This double rack mounted khukuri display stand is completely handmade by using only conventional domestic tools. It is made out of treated wood called Ashna, famously known in Nepal as “Seesau”. The process of making a single stand is very slow and laborious. It is as time consuming as making a Khukuri, costing almost a complete day to finish one. All stands are made in Kathmandu where skill craftsmen work around the clock to give quality and quantity. They are foldable (hands come apart) so that they can be carried and transported very easily. They are also completely break-free since they can be swiftly dismantled.
Designed completely differently than other stands. “Khukuri House Handicraft Industry” or KHHI invents a new style that is beautiful and complete within it, cost effective, light and very easy to pack. Two vertical holders with rounded contours and edges are attached to one another by an “I” shaped wooden piece at bottom. A pair of screw is used to fasten the wooden piece that can be unscrewed to dismantle the whole stand so that the stand becomes completely flat. The overall appearance of the stand appears to be like that of branch of a tree hence it is named so. Beautiful dark rosewood color is used to give a soothing and suitable look.
Materials: Indian rosewood
Origin: Patan, Kathmandu
* Colors Available: Light Brown, Rosewood and Black (Please mention the preferred color in “Your Message” field in the CHECK OUT page)
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 250
- Shipping weight (gm): 500
- Blade finishing: None
- Blade sharpness: None
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: Patan, Kathmandu
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Tang type: None
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: None
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: None
- Materials: rosewood
Give us your valuable review on our items.