DBAD War Machine
Are you geared enough for the next war? A combat blade designed for battlefield perfection..
Bringing old school combat to today’s battlefields. A combat blade designed for battlefield perfection...
Are you geared enough for the next war?? in war there is NO second chance ..
Designed by YouTube knife reviewer Donnie B All Day, we see a tribute blade to surpass it’s predecessor. The KA-BAR knife was popularized in WWII and through the years, the design has seen very few changes. The design while still beloved, is in need of serious updates. With poor weight distribution, a thin tang and round grip, it is time for a change. This is the next generation combat knife.
What’s so special about the blade?
Forged in 52100 steel, this blade stretches a full 8” in length with 5” of a true full tang. Using steel pins, the scales fit seamlessly to the grip. A minimalist hand *guard will keep from snagging on gear while still protecting the hand from the edge. An oversized fuller helps properly distribute weight and the clip point is fully sharpened making it battle worthy from every angle. *[IMP NOTE: for now the Guard will come in natural steel color. The black coat solution needed to color is unavailable due the C19 crisis. Sorry for this inconvenience]
Why use wood scales?
Choosing wood over leather was a no brainer. The contouring offers an honest grip for any hand size. Carving grooves into the scales, besides offering more grip, also provides channels to help expel sweat keeping your hand tightly gripped to your lifeline when the going gets tough.
- 8” matt 52100 steel blade with clip point in classic profile
- Sharpened swedge for upper thrust and destruction
- 5.5” Full Tang Strong and Comfy wooden handle
- Blackened Double guard for protection and look
- Deep fuller, Flat grind, Duad edges; ALL for strength, balance and performance
- Basic brown leather sheath for easy and quick operation and carriage
A battle-hardened classic knife for today..
- Actual Weight (gm): 475
- Overall weight (gm): 600
- Shipping weight (gm): 950
- Blade finishing: Semi Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Brown Leather (western)
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2020-10-25
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Dual
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Scandi