Xtrema Militia (Combatant)
now with KYDEX sheath; targeted for foot soldiers in frontiers to serve military mission, operation, execution and even exercises..
Xtrema Militia (Combatant) bowie knife >>
A modern day improved kukri knife designated for military personnel mobilized in various locations and in desperate situations to accomplish their mission. Xtrema Militia is a new innovative and inspired knife introduced by KHHI targeted for foot soldiers in frontiers to serve military mission, operation, execution and even exercises. The knife is intended as a wearable utility gear for a soldier that can be used as an assault knife and as a defensive tool at the same time. The knife is a cutter, slicer, hacker, stabber and a digger. Every detail in the knife is crafted in a creative and combative way in order to assist the user efficiently; like the dual panel within a single blade designed for cutting, slicing and digging – a built in steel guard to protect fingers all the time – a cylindrical full flat tang multiple riveted horn handle having ridges for durability and much easier grip - a lanyard hole to facilitate a wrist cord – and a compatible *KYDEX sheath that is very easy to carry and draw supported by a detachable frog.
Let The Enemy Fear.. hunt them down!!
Kydex is a line of thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material. It combines properties of both acrylic and PVC therefore it obtains rigidity, formability, toughness, chemical resistance, good interior and is completely water resistant. It is a perfect replacement of leather sheaths as it is lighter, cheaper, durable, holds better and also compatible to various armies’ wears and kits. It is scratch resistant and holds its shape better at the same time.
The Kydex sheath offered here is made from imported Kydex sheet all the way from USA having a thickness of 0.06”. It is made in such a way that it can be worn both – Horizontally and Vertically. Not only that, the carrying positions can also be adjusted (Knot-bolt system) as required and as comfortably as possible from High to Low positions from the waist level. The belt holder is completely detachable and can be fixed to anywhere within the Kydex panel for more preferred position by the carrier/user in his body. The use of “D” ring also facilitates the carriage splendidly. The sheath’s unique shape and its manufacturing technique make the knife very easy to draw in and draw out. This sheath is very strong, safe and very easy to operate.
(The offered Kydex comes in BLACK and ARMY GREEN color. Please pick the one you prefer in “Comment/Message” field/box while ordering online)
NOTE: [Covid19 has affected the supply of horn. Therefore for now the horn is replaced by dark rosewood until further notice]
Materials / Features: compatible KYDEX sheath, FFT 5 x rivets HORN easy-grip handle with lanyard hole, Dual panel blade having built in guard, total unpolished finishing
Handle size: 5.5 inches approx
ORIGIN: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal (released on 6th Apr 2012)
- Actual Weight (gm): 715
- Overall weight (gm): 875
- Shipping weight (gm): 1200
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: KYDEX
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2012-04-06
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Slope
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Hunting, Military, Outdoor, Combat, Jungle warfare
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]