Xtrema Militia (Combatant)
now with KYDEX sheath; targeted for foot soldiers in frontiers to serve military mission, operation, execution and even exercises...
- Blade Size (in): 11
- Handle Size (in): 5.5
- Handle Material: Horn
- Actual Weight (gm): 715
- Overall weight (gm): 875
- Shipping weight (gm): 1200
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: KYDEX
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2012-04-06
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Slope
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Hunting, Military, Outdoor, Combat, Jungle warfare
Replica of Extrema Ratio Kukri made in KHHI's version with Kydex sheath
Let The Enemy Fear.. hunt them down!!
A modern day improved kukri knife designated for military personnel mobilized in various locations and in desperate situations to accomplish their mission. 'Xtrema Militia' is a new innovative and inspired knife introduced by KHHI targeted for foot soldiers in frontiers to serve military missions, operations, execution, and even exercises.
The knife is intended as a wearable utility gear for a soldier that can be used as an assault knife and as a defensive tool at the same time. The knife is a cutter, slicer, hacker, stabber, and digger. Every detail in the knife is crafted in a creative and combative way in order to assist the user efficiently.
- the dual panel within a single blade designed for cutting, slicing, and digging
- a built-in steel guard to protect fingers all the time
- a cylindrical full flat tang multiple riveted horn handle having ridges for durability and much easier grip
- a lanyard hole to facilitate a wrist cord
Compatible KYDEX sheath having a thickness of 0.06” that is very easy to carry and draw supported by a detachable frog. It is made in such a way that it can be worn both – Horizontally and Vertically and the carrying positions can also be adjusted (Knot-bolt system) as required and as comfortably as possible from High to Low positions from the waist level. The belt holder is completely detachable and can be fixed to anywhere within the Kydex panel for more preferred position by the carrier/user in his body. The use of “D” ring also facilitates the carriage splendidly. The sheath’s unique shape and its manufacturing technique make the knife very easy to draw in and draw out. This sheath is very strong, safe and very easy to operate.
Overall Length: 16.5 inches approx
Materials / Features: compatible KYDEX sheath, FFT 5 x rivets HORN easy-grip handle with lanyard hole, Dual panel blade having built in guard, total unpolished finishing
Replica design released on: 6th Apr 2012 (KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal)
(The offered Kydex comes in BLACK, ARMY GREEN, CHOCOLATE BROWN, and COYOTE BROWN / TAN colors. Please pick the one you prefer in the “Comment/Message” field/box while ordering online)
How the replica version of the Extrema Ratio Kukri is made at KHHI? Watch the video below: