Modern Khukuri Sheath (KYDEX)
Make your khukuri modern and efficient by opting Kydex sheath for it. The special sheath is compatible to modern wears and gears..
Modern Kydex Sheath to house your khukuri better so you can perform better...
The sheath is an important part of a knife. A good sheath adds value and functionality to any knife. It will not only help you carry your knife properly but also help in the overall performance of your knife. A very good material to make sheath is the modern industrially produced material called the KYDEX. Moreover, for a khukuri or similar type blades, Kydex works brilliantly that not only adds beauty but also efficiency. Hence if you have khukuri or something in the re-curve profile then Kydex sheath could well be the answer. There is probably no better sheath than the Kydex. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LOOK FURTHER...
KYDEX as a material...
Kydex is a line of thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material. It combines properties of both acrylic and PVC therefore it obtains rigidity, formability, toughness, chemical resistance, good interior and is completely water resistant. It is a perfect replacement for leather sheaths as it is lighter, cheaper, durable, holds better, and also compatible with various armies’ wear and kits. It is scratch resistant and holds its shape better at the same time.
The Kydex sheath offered here is made from imported Kydex sheet all the way from the USA having a thickness of 0.09”. It is made in such a way that it can be worn both – Horizontally and Vertically. Not only that, but the carrying positions can also be adjusted (Knot-bolt system) as required and as comfortably as possible from High to Low positions from the waist level. The belt holder is completely detachable and can be fixed anywhere within the Kydex panel for a more preferred position by the carrier/user in his body. The use of the “D” ring also facilitates the carriage splendidly. The sheath’s unique shape and its manufacturing technique make the knife very easy to draw in and draw out. This sheath is very strong, safe, and very easy to operate.
(The offered Kydex comes in BLACK and ARMY GREEN color. Please pick the one you prefer in “Comment/Message” field/box while ordering online)
- Actual Weight (gm): 70
- Overall weight (gm): 70
- Shipping weight (gm): 400
- Blade finishing: None
- Blade sharpness: None
- Blade material: None
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 2.28
- Tang type: None
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: None
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: None
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]