Khukuri of the Month
- Order Processing
How do we handle, process & execute your orders?
Receiving Order and Acknowledgment:
Each online sale/payment through the site will be officially acknowledged by an email invoice instantly.
- For Custom Design and manual (email) orders, KHHI will email you PDF Invoice file on the following business days.
- The invoice will have all the order details like payment, sales amount, sold item/s name, quantity, time frame, forwarding, delivery time, shipping address, and others as necessary.
- In case of any order confusion or mix-up, KHHI will first contact the buyer and confirm the product/s before forwarding it to the production/maker.
- The status of the order will be updated to the customers if and when necessary via email.
- The tracking number will be emailed to the customer by KHHI's shipper once the order is forwarded to the shipper.
- Post-sales like engraving, product addition, minor changes, add-ons, etc can also be done after generating the invoice but this may add up to the delivery timeframe.
(IMP note:: If you have not received any email from us even after 3-4 days from the paid day then please contact us directly thru our LIVE CHAT. We have learned that some of our emails are discarded by some mail-box & anti-virus program due to it being an attachment email creating suspicion/confusion within the buyers)
Delivery & Time frame:
This entirely depends on the type and availability (in stock) of the product that is ordered. We assure you that we will take as less time as possible unless our activities are badly disrupted. Products in stock are shipped within 3-5 days from the sales invoice. We also entertain "Deadline" if there is any at no extra charge. Our normal time frame is given below. Our forwarding partner is Atlanta Traders and Exporters and shippers we use are DHL, TNT, and EMS Nepal (USPS) depending on the country and state.
Order processing (handing/making) + forwarding/Shipping Time Frame (Dispatch and Delivery):
Time Frame depends on the Type and Availability of the ordered product/s as listed below >>
- Stock/Accessories/Stands/Depot = 7-10 days (Dispatch)
- Default Catalog Products = 20-30 days (Dispatch)
- Semi-Custom / Custom design products (with add-ons and similar) = 30-40 days (Dispatch)
- Legal procedures (formalities + documentations) = 1 day
- Shipping (source to destination) = 5-10 days after Dispatch (N/A for Depot orders)
- For depot/warehouse stock = 7 days delivery
- We will email you the Tracking number once the order is shipped.
If you have any deadline or any specific time frame then inform us immediately.
UPDATES on order::
As of current, our website is very simple and basic. You will not receive any automatic updates on your order on the website. For Custom Design we will send you photos after the completion of the product at an initial stage, and we send photos along with tracking for all orders. You can ask for an order update at any time, we will be happy to share the update.
Shipping Note exercised for exporting/shipping:
We declare all kukri/s as "Souvenirs from Nepal” or “Traditional Handicrafts from Nepal” under internationally recognized GSP code provided to KHHI nepal by the Nepalese Govt. We also make all the required documentations and favorable billings so that clearance and collection can be swiftly done at the customer's end. However, if the importing laws of a country require permit and others (as every country has their own laws and we have to get abide by them) then our shipper in the destination country will notify the buyer to fulfill the legal steps needed to clear the order from the customs. After releasing it will be delivered at the home/office location of the buyer (the final destination) by the shipper.
Please be notified that if the customs official confiscates the order for any other reason then KHHI will not be held responsible and thus refund is not done.