Khukuri of the Month
- KHHI Policy
KHHI products’ prices are revised annually depending on the current market’s rates, assessment, circumstances and calculation. It is formally done every year in the end of April which is also the first month of a new year under Nepalese official calendar. KHHI wholesale prices are provided in a percentage basis (%) starting from 10-30% at the current (existing) retail prices depending upon the quantity demanded by a customer or wholesaler. However, keeping in mind the ever fluctuant market, KHHI has the authority to change prices before the annual revision if and when absolutely necessary. In a case like this regular buyers under “Terms and Conditions” with KHHI will be notified about it. Please contact KHHI for more info.
KHHI staff work round the clock tirelessly to meet the demands and to satisfy each and every customers' need. All products are carefully checked time and again before actually forwarding. We are confident you’d not be disappointed with your buy. We would like to aware our visitors that more than 80% buyers are returning customers wanting to buy more with each purchase. This fact itself discloses the quality and the customer service we offer.
Under the following circumstances/situations KHHI implements refund polices.
- As per the Warranty policy.
- Incase a product other than actually ordered/sold has been sent by mistake.
- When payment for the same order is accidentally received/deposited twice (Duplication Issue). However KHHI does not entertain refunding thus will try to negotiate with the customer to clear the matter.
- If KHHI completely fails to deliver the product or delays well beyond the given delivery time frame.
Since all KHHI’s knives are entirely handmade and KHHI staff get very busy round the clock there is a rare chance that a very small number of knives may skip the inspection stage or may have been overlooked. In a case like this a customer can claim for a complete new one (replacement) under the following provisions:
- - As per the Warranty policy.
- - the khukuri must be completely damaged
- - the khukuri must get severe injury (unusable)
- - if the edge of the khukuri is intensely broken on arrival or gets intensely fractured when using
- - the customer must ship back the khukuri to KHHI at his own cost
- - KHHI will closely inspect the damage/s and replace at its own cost (including shipping) if required
- - If KHHI decides to replace the damaged kukri then the shipping cost from origin to destination has to be beared by the customer himself
Since all KHHI's knives are entirely handmade and KHHI staff get very busy round the clock there is a rare chance that a very small number of knives may skip the inspection stage or may have been overlooked. In a case like this a customer can return the khukuri back to KHHI and claim for the refund of their total amount incurred under the following provisions:
- - As per the Warranty policy
- - The khukuri must be completely damaged or unusable
- - If the edge of the khukuri is intensely broken on arrival or gets intensely fractured while using
- - Incase a product other than actually ordered/sold has been sent by mistake.
- - The customer must ship back the khukuri to KHHI at his own cost
All products are well insured and a buyer is illegible for compensation under legal policies act put up by KHHI and our forwarding partners. If by any chances we completely fail to deliver a product within estimated given period of time, we will refund the amount, if an order is mistakenly sent to another address than the destination provided buy the buyer, we will resend the order. Incases like theft, robbery, accident or lost before reaching the buyer, we will resend the order. However incases like minor damage in the product or buyer’s negligence causing damage to the product, we will not be held responsible. Insurance policy does not cover such act.
Payment failure policy:
Our another partner www.paypal.com will constantly monitor KHHI’s online payment section. Paypal will aware us on the status of each payment and action taken accordingly to rectify the payment failure. If an order is made but was never paid or if a sale fails under suspicious fraudulent cases, we will alert you about it. In cases like these, all order will be put on hold until all payment is cleared. Please be aware that the main reason for fraudulent or cancellation of an order is the difference in IP address and physical address of the two countries of billing (Banking) and actually ordering.
Refunding is a lengthy administrative process at KHHI which takes about 3-5 days since KHHI investigates the cause that made the customer return the Khukuri back to KHHI and ask for refund. On approval, KHHI will refund the whole amount .
All above provisions will come into effect provided that the order is NOT older than 1 (one) year from the date of receipt by the buyer. Also "Please be notified that KHHI holds the right to accept or cancel the claim"
The security and protection of our customers' personal information is our top priority and we have a seasoned team of professionals overseeing our operations, and have never had any problems as far as securing the privacy of our customer information is concerned.
The Information We Need To Process Your Order
* (You explicitly provide information via)
- To process your order, we require your name, phone number, billing address, email address, shipping address and credit card information.
- We only use this information to create your account and/or to process your order. If any questions arise about your order we will contact you first by email and then, if necessary, by phone.
- We share only necessary information with the third parties that are involved in the order process, such as the financial institution/processor that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier/forwarder.
We automatically collect
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
We record your IP address each time you visit KHHI. Recording IP addresses helps us determine usage and traffic patterns.
Should you contact us through our feedback form, we require your name and email address only to send you a reply or to contact you.
If you use the form/s to send comments about your shopping experience at KHHI, we may include the comment with your name in our Customer Testimonials section.
"Each online sale or order from the site"; in cases like these we will only use the information recorded to promote or aware customers about khukurihouseonline.com services and products.
We will not/don’t share any personal information with any third parties.
Personal Information is NOT shared aside from the previously mentioned third parties involved in the processing of your order. We do not share your personally identifiable information with any other entities without your express permission.
Our site may include links to other sites. If you decide to follow these links, we are not responsible for the privacy policies and content of those sites. Generally, we have informed you of these links.
At KHHI, complete security for customer transactions is our primary concern. We want you to have as much faith in the security of your transactions as you do in our products and services. We have a seasoned team of professionals overseeing our operations, and have never had any problems as far as securing the privacy of our customer information is concerned.
Security with paypal.com and SSL
- We are registered with www.paypal.com, the leading provider of digital authentication services and products for electronic commerce and other forms of secure communications. With paypal.com, you can be assured that you have a secure communication with www.thekhukurihouse.com and not another site.
- We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard method for computers to communicate securely without risk of manipulation or recipient impersonation. We utilize this encryption during the online checkout process, including the acceptance of your credit card information.
Online Transaction Options
We offer you a choice of transaction options for your purchases to help you feel comfortable. You have the ability to pay online in various currencies through our site and use various major credit cards to complete the payment process.
Credit Card (Credit/Debit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners)
We are able to process approval of your credit card within 48 hours or less, which expedites the transfer of funds and minimizes the delay in shipping your purchases. We obtain credit card authorization from the card-issuing bank and strictly employ other verification techniques/rules before completing any transaction.
Offline Payment Options
If you prefer not to use your credit card over the internet (Pay online) then KHHI also facilitates its customers by providing options payment methods. Please see below the various payment methods KHHI offers:
(KHHI would also like to aware you that it is absolutely safe to use these methods)
- "Bank Wire (+ USD 60 and Bank Fee At Buyer's End)
KHHI will provide the banking details for remittance to the customer when finalizing the order. Please be aware that KHHI bank does not charge anything for receiving the fund on behalf of KHHI.
- "Western Union (+ 3% on Total Cost)
Please pre inform KHHI if you want to use this option. KHHI will then give you the cost and related and necessary info to accomplish payment through this method. You need to send MTC number to KHHI after doing the wiring so that KHHI can track the fund and collect it.
- "Bank Draft/Cheque (+ USD 10 and + 1.5% on Total Cost)
Please pre inform KHHI if you want to use this option. KHHI will then give you the cost and related and necessary info to accomplish payment through this method. The extra charge involved in this payment option entirely depends on the size or volume of the order for which KHHI will info the customer in advance or when finalizing the order.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this statement, please contact email@example.com
Read our KHHI WARRANTY policyShare