KHHI staff work round the clock tirelessly to meet the demands and to satisfy each and every customers' need. All products are carefully checked time and again before actually forwarding. We are confident you’d not be disappointed with your buy. We would like to aware our visitors that more than 80% buyers are returning customers wanting to buy more with each purchase. This fact itself discloses the quality and the customer service we offer.
Under the following circumstances/situations KHHI implements refund polices.
- As per the Warranty policy.
- Incase a product other than actually ordered/sold has been sent by mistake.
- When payment for the same order is accidentally received/deposited twice (Duplication Issue). However KHHI does not entertain refunding thus will try to negotiate with the customer to clear the matter.
- If KHHI completely fails to deliver the product or delays well beyond the given delivery time frame.
KHHI products’ prices are revised annually depending on the current market’s rates, assessment, circumstances and calculation. It is formally done every year in the end of April which is also the first month of a new year under Nepalese official calendar. KHHI wholesale prices are provided in a percentage basis (%) starting from 10-30% at the current (existing) retail prices depending upon the quantity demanded by a customer or wholesaler. However, keeping in mind the ever fluctuant market, KHHI has the authority to change prices before the annual revision if and when absolutely necessary. In a case like this regular buyers under “Terms and Conditions” with KHHI will be notified about it. Please contact KHHI for more info.
Since all KHHI’s knives are entirely handmade and KHHI staff get very busy round the clock there is a rare chance that a very small number of knives may skip the inspection stage or may have been overlooked. In a case like this a customer can claim for a complete new one (replacement) under the following provisions:
- - As per the Warranty policy.
- - the khukuri must be completely damaged
- - the khukuri must get severe injury (unusable)
- - if the edge of the khukuri is intensely broken on arrival or gets intensely fractured when using
- - the customer must ship back the khukuri to KHHI at his own cost
- - KHHI will closely inspect the damage/s and replace at its own cost (including shipping) if required
- - If KHHI decides to replace the damaged kukri then the shipping cost from origin to destination has to be beared by the customer himself
Since all KHHI's knives are entirely handmade and KHHI staff get very busy round the clock there is a rare chance that a very small number of knives may skip the inspection stage or may have been overlooked. In a case like this a customer can return the khukuri back to KHHI and claim for the refund of their total amount incurred under the following provisions:
- - As per the Warranty policy
- - The khukuri must be completely damaged or unusable
- - If the edge of the khukuri is intensely broken on arrival or gets intensely fractured while using
- - Incase a product other than actually ordered/sold has been sent by mistake.
- - The customer must ship back the khukuri to KHHI at his own cost
All products are well insured and a buyer is illegible for compensation under legal policies act put up by KHHI and our forwarding partners. If by any chances we completely fail to deliver a product within estimated given period of time, we will refund the amount, if an order is mistakenly sent to another address than the destination provided buy the buyer, we will resend the order. Incases like theft, robbery, accident or lost before reaching the buyer, we will resend the order. However incases like minor damage in the product or buyer’s negligence causing damage to the product, we will not be held responsible. Insurance policy does not cover such act.
Our another partner www.paypal.com will constantly monitor KHHI’s online payment section. Paypal will aware us on the status of each payment and action taken accordingly to rectify the payment failure. If an order is made but was never paid or if a sale fails under suspicious fraudulent cases, we will alert you about it. In cases like these, all order will be put on hold until all payment is cleared. Please be aware that the main reason for fraudulent or cancellation of an order is the difference in IP address and physical address of the two countries of billing (Banking) and actually ordering.
Refunding is a lengthy administrative process at KHHI which takes about 3-5 days since KHHI investigates the cause that made the customer return the Khukuri back to KHHI and ask for refund. On approval, KHHI will refund the whole amount .
All above provisions will come into effect provided that the order is NOT older than 1 (one) year from the date of receipt by the buyer. Also "Please be notified that KHHI holds the right to accept or cancel the claim"