6" Jungle khukuri (Sweet) >> Short I Swift I Strong I Superb
This is the smallest functional khukuri manufactured by Khukuri House Handicraft Industry. The blade measures 6" and basically used for jungle activities, therefore the specific name. Its small handy size is the biggest asset of this khukuri because carrying and using becomes very easy and swift plus one would feel more safe as far as using is concerned.
Short blade and light weight of the khukuri makes it handier to swing and cut compared to its larger counterparts. Even though the blade is small it carries enough weight needed for cutting, chopping, clearing etc; a perfect piece of practical proceedings.
The shape of 6” khukuri resembles the original and traditional version of the famous Nepali khukuri the “Bhojpure”. Because of its cute yet effective size it is very famous among buyers. This khukuri makes very good gifts to one’s near and dear ones.
Highly recommended for camping and trekking, equally good for domestic work in and around one’s premises. A khukuri blade that is very practical, functional and handy that is useful for cutting, chopping, clearing etc.
Size of blade: 6 inch approx.
Size of handle: 4 inch approx.
Materials: Water buffalo leather scabbard, Indian rosewood handle
Watch the little cutting/resilience test done by our happy customer.
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 235
- Overall weight (gm): 300
- Shipping weight (gm): 550
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: Dharan, Eastern Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Water buffalo leather
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Brass
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Gift, Domestic use
Give us your valuable review on our items.
Testing the khukuri
Hi guys, I'm Sélim, armorer for the french police, ex-infantry. I just wanted to share a little cutting/resilience test I did of my 6 inch jungle khukuri I recieved this week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHTPE1Tzm8 Thanks and take care.
Date: 19th July, 2019
My Fourth Knife
This little baby was bought as a "novelty" kitchen knife just for a bit of fun whilst preparing a meal or two. lovely knife actually and can see how useful it would be out in the sticks!. MANGALDHAN (M) has done a wonderful job in making this small beauty.
Date: 14th April, 2019