6" Jungle (Sweet)
This is the smallest functional kukri manufactured by Khukuri House Handicraft Industry. The blade measures 6" and basically used for jungle activities, therefore the specific name. Its small handy size is the biggest asset of this kukri because carrying and using becomes very easy and swift plus one would feel more safe as far as using is concerned.
Short blade and light weight of the khukuri makes it handier to swing and cut compared to its larger counterparts. Even though the blade is small it carries enough weight needed for cutting, chopping, clearing etc; a perfect piece of practical proceedings.
The shape of 6” khukuri resembles the original and traditional version of the famous Nepali khukuri the “Bhojpure”. Because of its cute yet effective size it is very famous among buyers. This kukri makes very good gifts to one’s near and dear ones.
Highly recommended for camping and trekking, equally good for domestic work in and around one’s premises.
Size of blade: 6 inch
Materials: Water buffalo leather scabbard, Indian rosewood handle
Origin: Dharan, Eastern Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 235
- Overall weight (gm): 300
- Shipping weight (gm): 550
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: Dharan, Eastern Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Water buffalo leather
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Brass
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Gift, Domestic use