9inch Survivor (iKon Kukri) >> if you want to survive the nature's assault
All black All terrain – a survival cum tactical kukri knife - a must for jungle warfare - carry or belt in to cut through the suffering, swing to endure and survive, use to sustain and serve the living – because the 9” Survivor is an icon for all survivors and warriors to keep its master away from harm’s way and close to life, love and living. Designed at KHHI by specialists and handmade in Nepal by masters, 9” Survivor is a must-have if you are planning to explore or admire the nature or even challenge the fury of the mother earth. It could be the factor between life and death.
The fully blackened blade has two sections; 1) Swing and 2) Slice. Upper curved portion as seen in the khukuri’s photo is for hacking and lower straight (parallel) with enlarged bevel is the slicer. The dual operational edge in the same blade gives the added benefit to the user. The blade is blued allover by an imported product of “Miracle Product Company” of USA to prevent the blade from going rusty. This unique feature of the kukri makes it a real deal as the key problem of rust is well taken care by the blueing process.
The handle is another strong point of the kukri where the full flat tang steel is secured by multiple rivets, and the usage of imported epoxy make it super strong that can easily handle the roughest and toughest work in progress. Similarly, the handle’s shape, contours, edges are designed well enough to provide an easy and comfy grip giving endless tireless hold.
The scabbard in other hand is basic but fitted with useful operational features that would help the user in every way like the “Lanyard Hole” – to tie a thong around thigh to prevent wobbling even in speed motion; “Dual Carriage Frog” – both, vertically and horizontally can be carried from waist as preferred or wanted; “Handle Belt Strap” - to firmly secure the handle and thus the kukri to the sheath so carriage becomes very easy and steady and ; “Back Up Knife”; a special mini utility emergency knife to do or accomplish minor objectives but with major importance.
Size of Blade: 9 inch bladed
Material / Feature: Water buffalo leather sheath with dual carriage frog, Water buffalo full flat tang multiple riveted comfy handle, emergency Back up knife, High carbon 5160 blued double functional blade
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 550
- Overall weight (gm): 725
- Shipping weight (gm): 1000
- Blade finishing: Blued
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: Back up knife
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Unpolished
- Sheath: Water buffalo leather
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Gift, Hunting, Military, Outdoor, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.