Camouflage Special kukri (Ultimate)
This Kukri is named so due to its important feature where the scabbard is camouflaged by Nepal Army's official camouflage fabric and the blade especially made for rough use. Also a loop to hold the kukri firmly in the user’s thigh to prevent from wobbling while in motion is also fixed in the front back portion of the sheath which comes as an added feature of the knife. All these special characteristics in both, the scabbard, to hide away from enemy’s vision and get mould with the terrain in the best possible way, and the blade, designed for rough hard use have made this kukri stand out amongst it siblings.
It is mostly famous with jungle, trekkers, hunters and safari goers. It is also carried by soldiers in combat to camouflage themselves from the eyes of enemies. It is a typical unpolished all-purpose utility knife that is also used as a domestic tool in Nepal. Although the whole knife has (blade+handle+brass fixtures) full unpolished finishing the surface is very smooth and well balanced. The kukri blade is more durable as it skips the long machinery process and hence the original heat treatment is well preserved. Unlike other traditional kukris, the two small knives (Karda and Chakmak) are completely discarded to make the kukri as light as possible to carry around.
Size of blade: 10 inch approx.
Materials / Features: Water buffalo leather scabbard, Nepal Army official camouflage fabric, brown Indian rosewood handle
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 575
- Overall weight (gm): 750
- Shipping weight (gm): 1000
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 9
- Handle finishing: Unpolish
- Sheath: Buffalo Leather Camouflaged
- Tang type: Stick
- Fixture: Brass
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Military, Outdoor, Combat, Jungle warfare
Give us your valuable review on our items.
Wonderfully crafted Kukri! Perfectly balanced. I ordered this along with a sirupate, one to keep nice on a stand, and one for a user. This kuk is almost the same size as the sirupate, just has a larger handle. I really like the unpolished finish on this blade, I think I'll have to order another kuk with a unpolished blade and a polished handle if it's a possibility. The Khhi team was very helpful with communication and helping me get left handed sheaths.
Date: 13th July, 2019
Nicholas Anderson United States