Regular Scabbard (XTRA Case FOR UR KUKRI)
An extra scabbard is always handy incase you damaged or lost your default one; comes with Karda and Chakmak too..
Regular Khukuri Scabbard (DAP); extra case/cover for your kukri knife
better safe than sorry !! dont leave her naked..
Since a leather scabbard is somewhat sensitive to the outside temperature and weather, plus it may wear off soon with excessive use it is always recommended to have an extra or a backup scabbard for your blade. Sometimes there is also a possibility that the sharp edge of the kukri blade might cut through the leather making it unsafe to use anymore. Ignoring such fault may lead to some serious injury to the fingers. Also there is a good a chance you may lose your scabbard since you are not always carrying it. In a case like this an extra scabbard would come very useful to continue and complete an assignment.
An industrially treated domestic animal leather is used to cover the inner wooden frames of the scabbard. It is imported/bought from local suppliers and put to use in KHHI factory. A brass chape is also fixed at the front section for protection and presentation. The scabbard also comes with the two regular accompanying knives; “Karda (small utility knife)” and “Chakmak (sharpener)”. Both are well heat treated and functional.
Materials / Features:
Water buffalo leather, Belt loop (Frog), Brass-Tip / Lanyard-Hole, 2 x Accompanying Knives
Important Note >>
- For sizes above 15inch please contact us
- Available in BLACK, GREEN, RED, BROWN and CREAM. Please mention the required color in "Your message” field in "CheckOut Page" when ordering online
Below is the video showing how the Kukri Scabbard/DAP is made using bare hands and traditional tools (NO machine used)
- Actual Weight (gm): 150
- Overall weight (gm): 200
- Shipping weight (gm): 450
- Sheath: Water buffalo leather
- Materials: Brass fixtures, leather
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]