Wooden Kukri (REPLICA)
It is a replicated wooden version of the “World War” Kukri crafted for training for the arts of combat or self-defense, such as aikido, karate, judo, or tae kwon do, usually practiced as sport. The Wooden Kukri can be used as a key instrument in martial art and other trainings that involves holding of a weapon and its maneuvers. It is completely safe to practice with a wooden kukri so a trainee can even afford mistakes. He would also learn the effectiveness and consequences of having a real kukri in an expert hand, plus how lethal and dreadful it would prove to its opponent.
The Wooden Kukri is actually the outcome of KHHI’s loyal fans who demanded a practice kukri instrument, most of whom are hardcore martial art freaks.
It is totally handmade.
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 175
- Overall weight (gm): 175
- Shipping weight (gm): 525
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: None
- Blade material: None
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 10
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Tang type: None
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: None
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Slope
- Function: Gift, Show Piece
Write a Review
Give us your valuable review on our items.