4inch MUK (Mini Utility Knife)
The mini sized blade makes it very mobile and swift handling, plus special bolster with hand guard feature provides comfort and safety in even rough and reckless usage..
4inch Mini Utility Knife (MUK); made for rough and reckless usage
Introducing yet another outstanding knife to boost the vast collection of KHHI. Simple yet style of its own, small and strong, light yet heavy, compactly and creatively built for the best and maximum result, this 4 inches long bladed Mini Utility Knife, as named, would be handy and worthy in just about any situations and terrains. The small/mini size of the knife makes it very mobile and swift handling, plus special bolster with hand guard feature provides comfort and safety in even rough and reckless usage. Trekkers, travelers, explorers, wanderers, hunters, naturalist and other wilderness lovers who want to travel light yet carry all the needed; where safety and survival is no.1, should not miss KHHI’s 4” bladed MUK as you never know what’s in store for you out there…
Small Knife with straight blade & handle guard
Blade:: Basic and typical look. Semi polished for good look and easy maintenance. Steel made from SUV’s suspension steel so very hard and strong.
Handle:: Unlike other knives of KHHI, MUK has steel hand-guard bolster for safety and better look. The erected steel fixture divides blade and handle, as an obstruction to safe guard hand within the handle area. The full flat tang goes all the way through the handle. Reinforced with two steel rivets from both sides. An empty see through hole is also made as a lanyard hole. The contours and curvature of the handle as seen in the picture also provides the best possible and comfortable grip.
Scabbard:: Simple and basic. Made from hard sturdy material “Cordura”. A loop belt for the handle is fixed to secure the knife inside the scabbard. The 3 inches approx belt loop space makes possible for any size belt to go through. It is washable and waterproof too.
Size of Blade: 4 inches approx.
Material: Spring steel, special hand-guard full tang riveted rosewood handle , waterproof Cordura scabbard
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 235
- Overall weight (gm): 300
- Shipping weight (gm): 500
- Blade finishing: Semi Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 4
- Handle finishing: Polish
- Sheath: water-proof Cordura
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2013-04-05
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Scandi
- Function: Trekking, Stabbing, Outdoor, Indoor, Hunting, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.
I had another custom knife made this based on the 4" MUK, with the my custom Chuppi handle design, and the Outdoor Special Custom Blade design, I am very pleased with Knife and the matching Trainer. I will be able to use the trainer with the Baraw Sugbo Arnis Diablo, and MAKTAN Filipino Martial Arts
Date: 11th August, 2020
Michael Lard Colorado, United States America
I just got back in town this past weekend. The MUK/Chuppi Custom Knife is awesome. I love the Rosewood, the handle fits my hand perfectly and the guard is a must and well positioned for a knife with this character. I will be taking this knife on all my hikes into the Cascades. I usually take the McKnife (McCurdy Special) you had previously made for me. Both are well made.
I will send you my drawings for the Viking Seaxe next week. Looking to get a quote and hear your comments.
Best Regards in the coming year!
Thank you much!
Date: 7th January, 2020
Kevin Shannon USA