4inch MUK (Mini Utility Knife) straight + guard knife
Introducing yet another outstanding knife to boost the vast collection of KHHI. Simple yet style of its own, small and strong, light yet heavy, compactly and creatively built for the best and maximum result, this 4 inches long bladed Mini Utility Knife, as named, would be handy and worthy in just about any situations and terrains. The small/mini size of the knife makes it very mobile and swift handling, plus special bolster with hand guard feature provides comfort and safety in even rough and reckless usage. Trekkers, travelers, explorers, wanderers, hunters, naturalist and other wilderness lovers who want to travel light yet carry all the needed; where safety and survival is no.1, should not miss KHHI’s 4”bladed MUK as you never know what’s in store for you out there…
Blade:: Basic and typical look. Semi polished for good look and easy maintenance. Steel made from SUV’s suspension steel so very hard and strong.
Handle:: Unlike other knives of KHHI, MUK has steel hand-guard bolster for safety and better look. The erected steel fixture divides blade and handle, as an obstruction to safe guard hand within the handle area. The full flat tang goes all the way through the handle. Reinforced with two steel rivets from both sides. An empty see through hole is also made as a lanyard hole. The contours and curvature of the handle as seen in the picture also provides the best possible and comfortable grip.
Scabbard:: Simple and basic. Made from hard sturdy material “Codura”. A loop belt for the handle is fixed to secure the knife inside the scabbard. The 3 inches approx belt loop space makes possible for any size belt to go through. It is washable and waterproof too.
Size of Blade: 4 inches approx.
Material: Spring steel, special hand-guard full tang riveted rosewood handle , waterproof Codura scabbard
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related] Info leaflet [Info of Gurkhas and Khukuri]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 235
- Overall weight (gm): 300
- Shipping weight (gm): 500
- Blade finishing: Semi Polished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 52100
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 4
- Handle finishing: Polish
- Sheath: water-proof Codura scabbard
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2013-04-05
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Scandi
- Function: Trekking, Stabbing, Outdoor, Indoor, Hunting, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.