Classic Nepalese Wall Frame (VIP display)
Your search ends here if you are looking for something that is so much Nepali in every sense..
- Actual Weight (gm): 3200
- Shipping weight (gm): 4000
- Blade finishing: None
- Blade sharpness: None
- Blade material: None
- Place of Origin: KHHI, kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Released date of KHHI Nepal: 2020-01-26
- Tang type: None
- Fixture: None
- Edge grinding: None
- Edge Hardness: None
- Blade (panel) Grinding: None
Traditional hand-carved wooden frame for your khukuri; for exclusive and VIP display
It is a pride to own one and displays the human craftsmanship at its best ..
Wall frame is one of the best ways to display a kukri knife to decor an ambient. Furthermore our newly released the 'Classic Nepalese Wall Frame (Carved Wooden Box Wall Frame)' adds beauty and enhances classic and authentic touch to the whole display in the best traditional way. Two Nepalese iconic things; the 'Khukuri' and 'Newari’ Architecture' come together in a perfect match to reflect the country’s glory, pride and history. It’s a must have if you love Nepal and if you are looking for anything that is so much Nepali in every sense.
The carved wooden frame is made of Nepalese wood called 'Sisau' which projects the various designs of carving exceptionally well. It is also strong and sturdy enough to carry the kukri and remain as it forever. Highly skilled craftsman spends number of days to do the wood works including the pattern carvings. Everything is done by hand and by using just basic tools and instruments. It is a strenuous work that requires skill, talent, labor and patience. This type of wooden craft is very famous among Newari ethnic group of Nepal and hence the design reflects Newari culture and heritage.
This wall frame can hold a kukri up to 17-18 inches overall length (blade + handle). It prevents kukri from catching dust and moisture, hence the blade shiny and fresh. There is a see thru glass and 3 brass bindings to hold the knife set within the box as seen in the photos. There are 2 metallic holders to hang the frame on the wall. A very dark varnish is applied to the frame to give the original look from the classic era.
Frame size in inches approx. >> 23" (Length) x 17" (Height) x 4" (Depth), 28" (Diagonal)
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]