dbad John J Tribute Bowie
Why? Because everyone needs a Rambo knife.. you just cant beat the famous man's legandary knife..
KHHI Nepal forged Rambo inspired survival knife; dbad John J Tribute Bowie
The first combat ready Rambo knife.
Designed by YouTube knife reviewer Donnie B All Day, comes the knife Rambo would've carried in Real life. This knife is for the ultimate Rambo fan and ultimate big Bowie collector alike. It took Four different movie knives to inspire this blade. the polished look of the Mission 1. The bigger Size in the mission 2. The grip shape of the Last Blood M8 and from last blood; the Influence from the guard of the M9. But the most important part is the jade green GIO scales inspired by the jade Buddha seen in Rambo 2 and 3. The ultimate Rambo Bowie.
What's so special about the blade?
Hand forged from 5160 steel and beautifully polished, This knife features a 10.5" Rambo style blade 7MM thick and 2" wide. The saw teeth are without the traditional wire cutter slit down It's center. Instead is a beautifullyswedged spinefrom saw back to tip. Even the pommel is swedged Forming a bone crushing end to an already imposing Bowie. Why does it have GIO scales? Going with the finishing touch of adding the very significant jade color, actual jade is expensive and doesn't provide an adequate grip in all conditions. A true combat/hunting/camp knife needs a Secure grip in all situations. The GIO provides a stable grip that keeps your much needed tool safely in your hand.
[IMP NOTE >> Due to Covid19 pandemic supply of Green G10 from USA used in the handle is affected. Hence if the item is not available during making process then it will be replaced by GREEN Micarta. OR if you prefer any other material like wood, horn or other color then do contact us]
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 700
- Overall weight (gm): 850
- Shipping weight (gm): 1250
- Blade finishing: Polished
- Blade sharpness: Super (paper cut)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 7
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Black leather
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Dual
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Scandi
Give us your valuable review on our items.