FEAR the BLACK (Rust free)
A powerful and lethal kukri with NO-RUST exclusive feature makes it a one of a kind modern knife that would certainly prove worth carrying and investing..
FEAR the BLACK ; Rust free kukri knife
KHHI’s huge appetite to satisfying its customer and critics through different new models and techniques - to prove it’s the best in the business has led to the production and release of this one of a kind modern khukuri knife that would certainly prove worth carrying and investing. “Fear the BLACK” theme is used to generate an appeal within mass, to give a powerful and lethal look but above all, to avoid rust (oxidization) from the knife so that it remains healthy and handsome at all times. Its ALL-BLACK specialty is outstandingly backed up by solid rubber easy-to-grip functional handle. FtB’s unique and excellent features, a power-pact combination of beauty and beast makes it one of the strongest and best knives KHHI has to its image and asset.
Features of Rust free Khukuri
- Blackened raw blade (panel) to prevent rusting and to give a striking and lethal look. Here the blade goes through a series of coloring process to keep the format in tact as much as possible.
- A heavy version blade to make working easy and swift.
- 11 inches bladed for more and better coverage or range.
- Traditional notch (Cho) discarded to give a new and modern look.
- Edge section or bevel is whitened (unpolished) to furnish a brilliant look.
- Blade forged in the famous and effective “World War” version.
- “Solid Rubber Handle” for easy, fast and compact grip .
- Special rubber handle with designated “Curves and Contours” (as seen in the picture) to provide the best possible hold even in slippery conditions.
- A Rat tail tang of the blade goes all the way through the rubber handle which is very strongly fitted to endure abuse, hardship and to last long.
- Metallic fixtures (washer, pommel, butt and keeper) are also blackened to avoid rust and to give an overall matching look.
- Traditional buffalo hide for strength and durability.
- Black colored leather to give a matching look.
- Fasten-up frog with single belt loop as the khukuri carrier.
- Leather loop (lanyard hole) in the tip to tie around the thigh portion by using a leather/rope thong, to prevent wobbling while in motion.
- Now the ALL BLACK is here to lighten your work load to lighten your dark world.
Size of Blade: 11 inches
Size of Handle: 5 inches (almost)
Materials: Water buffalo leather scabbard, exclusive Solid Rubber handle, blackened RAW blade to avoid rusting
Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]