SiruPate White (Feather)
This distinct 7 inch new kukri fills in the vacancy for those who seek for 2 in 1; play n display..
7inch SiruPate khukuri; White themed, slim & light like feather >>
Khukuri House Handicraft Industry (KHHI) introduces yet another outstanding khukuri in its amazing product line. This distinct 7 inches long (very rare size) new kukri fills in the vacancy for those who seek for 2 in 1 extra featured kukri; play and display - ideally suited for those who want to use and display at the same time. As well because of its extra light weight and extreme mobility, it is highly recommended for trekking, camping, fishing, hiking and all sorts of wood and wild stuffs. It comes equally handy for domestic and household purpose too. The best part is you can wear it, use it, swing it and at the same time you can put it in the shelf to display or to adorn your room’s interior. Working and showing both goes equally well and side by side in this special kukri. The basic two small knives that normally come along are discarded to make the knife as light as possible.
A distinctly whitish overall look is given to the kukri to stand out from the crowd. The special cream colored scabbard protects the highly polished blade from scratches and bruises while in action (drawing in and out).
Size of blade: 7 inch approx.
Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
Materials: Korean cream/off white special leather scabbard, white Indian rosewood handle, white metal fittings
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]
- Actual Weight (gm): 260
- Overall weight (gm): 400
- Shipping weight (gm): 650
- Blade finishing: Mirror
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: None
- Blade thickness (mm): 6
- Handle finishing: Semi Polished
- Sheath: Korean cream/off white special leather
- Tang type: Rat-Tail
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 52-54 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Trekking, Indoor, Gift, Domestic use, Regular Work
Give us your valuable review on our items.