12inch Survival Kukri (Alive)
A special handmade Nepalese kukri that is must for adventure seekers, nature explorers, wild surfers and die hard collectors. A perfect utility kukri knife to stay ALIVE..
12" Survival Kukri (Alive) >> Nepalese handmade genuine kukri knife
This 12inch long bladed hand forged kukri becomes a vital tool and best weapon when “Just to Survive” or “Live to Tell the Story” becomes the only ambition of life. One of the strongest contenders of Kukri House (KHHI nepal) “Survival Series”, this kukri with its practical and powerful feature makes it possible for the holder to surpass the ordeal, endure the hostility and tackle the uncertainty when one is all by himself in a helpless and hopeless situation. Nicknamed as the “Alive”, it will definitely make its master’s life easier and better because of its amazing appetite to serve and save in every way possible.
The kukri blade is unpolished on practical and usage ground since it is basically intended as a utility knife. Its shape follows the famous and traditional “World War” classic kukri used by Gurkhas (foreign Nepalese soldiers) with an eye to upholding the proud kukri history, but more importantly for effective and efficient outcomes. Similarly, the special Panawal handle composes this kukri as a complete “Survival” knife or what we call at KHHI as a “PURFECT” survival knife. The handle is constructed in full flat tang version and thus it is very durable and dainty by giving extra time and effort. The metal tang is also full and flat that goes all the way through the wooden handle and further reinforced by rivets on both sides to boost the whole fittings. Steel bolster and butt cap are also fixed to the handle for a smart look, sturdy grip, and longer lifespan.
Survival kukri (Alive) comes with a normal traditional buffalo leather scabbard with a vertical holding frog. Steel chape is completely discarded in the sheath's tip so stabbing into flesh can be prevented while carrying the kukri.
Back Up / Baby Knife
The usefulness and uniqueness of the kukri; featuring great size, durable grip, and perfect feel is further boosted by the addition of this extra utility back up (baby) knife. This helps to perform just about any cutting activities; small or big, minor, or major. The small knife is straight, crafted much stronger, and better than the regular companion of a kukri (Karda) makes it possible to cut even the smallest things and cuttings. This back up knife or concept gives great support to the mother blade and eventually to the user making the whole knife package more useful and worthy to have it in a survival situation, harsh terrains, and complicated times.
This Survival kukri is a basic and best cutting tool that can be used for just about anything – one that comes very handy far out in the woods and even at your own backyard. A must for adventure seekers, nature explorers, wild surfers and die hard collectors.
Materials: Water buffalo leather scabbard, full flat tang riveted wooden handle (panawal), 1 x B-up utility knife
Handle size: about 5 inches
Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Actual Weight (gm): 735
- Overall weight (gm): 1000
- Shipping weight (gm): 1400
- Blade finishing: Unpolished
- Blade sharpness: Standard (very sharp)
- Blade material: 5160
- Place of Origin: KHHI, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accompanying knives/B-up: Back up knife
- Blade thickness (mm): 9
- Handle finishing: Polished
- Sheath: Water buffalo leather
- Tang type: Full Flat
- Fixture: Iron
- Edge grinding: Semi convex
- Edge Hardness: 55-57 hrc
- Blade (panel) Grinding: Full Flat
- Function: Heavy Duty, Lethal, Jungle warfare, Regular Work
KHHI also supplies the following Promotional Materials with every shipment:
- KHHI Warranty Card [1 year Guarantee + Lifetime Warranty]
- KHHI Brochure [Company's profile, its websites, products and related]
- KHHI Manual [Tips and techniques on handling, maintaining and using a Khukuri]
- Design Khukuri Pamphlet [Custom-design your own khukuri/ knife through KHHI]
- Letter from MD [An official letter addressed by the MD himself to the buyer]
- Letter of Declaration [Letter of authenticity and confidence declared by FHAN (Federation of Handicraft Association of Nepal)]